陌生人

❝ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

"So... I heard from Minho that you wanted to ask Na Noya out, is that right?"

Chan nodded at Jeongin's question. He couldn't answer since his cheeks were stuffed with food.

"You like Noya? The class president?" Seungmin asked, looking at Chan, who swallowed his food. "Yeah.. I mean... he's really cute. We made eye contact in the hallway earlier and... wow he's just so pretty.." Chan trailed off, thinking about the way Noya had gotten flustered when they made contact.

"You sound like you just experienced love at first sight." Jisung said, cheeks filled with white rice. "Sung you look like a squirrel." Minho chuckled, adored by how cute the younger looked. Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, chewing his food.

"I don't believe in love at first sight.." Chan said, eating a spoon full of rice. "Well, by the way you talk about him, it sounds like you had fallen for him by just making eye contact with him."

"Seungmin is right. Actually speaking of Noya, look. He's right over there." Jeongin said, pointing at the boy at the table across from them. He was sitting with the two of his friends, August and Astral. "I'm gonna bring over."

"Seungmin no-" Before Chan can finish his sentence, Seungmin was already up and walking to Noya's table. "Damn it. What am I gonna say!" Chan panicked, pulling on his hair.

"Woah dude calm down. You'll be fine. You are Mr. Bang Chan after all." Minho said, winking at the blonde. That made him even more stressed. "I never thought you could be so stressed over asking a boy out to dinner. Just keep it simple."

Chan looked over to Jeongin. "And how am I supposed to do that?"

"Its easy. Just say that you think he's really cute and ask him to dinner. If he says no, then... thats tough. But if he says yes, then congrats!" Jeongin exclaims, clapping his hands together.

Chan sighed, nodding his head. "Okay... I got this. I am Bang Chan after all."

Minho clapped his hands together. "See. Thats the type of confidence I like to see. Now he's coming over so act normal." Minho said, trying to laugh once Chan started to panic again.

"Uh hey? Did you need me?"

Chan turned around, making eye contact with the one and only Na Noya. Chan smiled, standing up before turning around to face the other. Noya was way smaller than Chan, maybe around 5'2, and he had the most prettiest faces Chan had ever seen.

Chan scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Uh.. hey. So, I thought you were really cute and I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me... sometimes..?" Chan said, smiling nervously.

A pink color flushed on Noya's cheeks. "Oh sure!" Noya exclaimed.

Chan felt himself relax once he heard Noya's answer. He smiled brightly, taking out his phone from his pocket before handing it to Noya. "Here. Put your number in and then we can talk about the details later."

Noya nodded, taking the phone from Chan's hand. He typed in his number before giving it back to Chan. "Here you go! I have to go back to my friends before they get suspicious. I'll talk to you later!" Noya said before running back to his friends table.

Chan smiled before sitting down, seeing smirks on everyone's face.

"What?" Chan asked.

"Chan got a date~ Chan got a date~~~" Everyone sang, causing Chan to groaned hide his face into his palms.

"So you got a date with the popular boy? Are you sure thats a good idea Noya?" August asked, sipping her water while looking at Noya with a concerned expression. Noya nodded, watching Chan get flustered from his friends teasing.

"He's popular you know. I'm just scared he'll play with you." August said, seeing that Noya was staring at Chan. "I don't think Chan is playing with him August. After all, did you see how flustered he was when he asked Noya out?" Astral said, smiling as she bit into her sandwich.

August shrugged, continuing to eat her food.

"I just want you to be happy Noya. If he ever hurts you, tell us and I'll kill him."

"Now, August I think thats a little too violent-"

"Thanks August. And I will. But, I don't you guys should worry too much. I think he genuinely likes me. I could tell." Noya said, taking a bite out of his rice.

August and Astral nodded, smiling at their friend.

Astral looked over at the other table, seeing Chan leaning his head on the palm of his hand while staring at Noya. She smiled, looking at Noya.

'Yeah, I think we don't have to worry about this one.'

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❞