❝ 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

'I definitely failed that shit'

Seungmin thought to himself as he exited the classroom, sighing to himself as he felt his stomach rumble.

"Maybe I should go get a snack before school ends." Seungmin mumbled to himself, making his way down the hallway to the cafeteria. He was mentally exhausted. Not knowing exams were today, he stayed up last night to study as much as he could.

He honestly thought he was going to do good, considering that he studied a little, but when he saw that first question on the math exam, he instantly threw all the confidence he had out of the window.

Now, he knew that once the results came out, his parents will be ringing his phone not even a second later. But honestly, who cares? He still had better grades than all of his dumb ass classmates.

Failing a few exams wouldn't be so bad... right?

As Seungmin entered the cafeteria, his stomach started to grumble again, except louder.

"Ugh, god damn stomach." Seungmin groaned as he stepped into the lunch line, seeing that not a lot of people were in the line.

Seungmin got his food and walked around to find an empty table. Seeing one close to the back, he walked to that table, sitting at it. Since his friends were still taking exams, he had to eat alone. It wasn't like he was bothered by it.

Sometimes, it was good to be alone.

- Hyunjin -

"Isn't that Seungmin?"

Chan asked, pointing at the boy sitting at the back table, alone. Hyunjin looked behind him, shrugging as he saw Seungmin. "Yeah."

"Does he have any friends?" One of the girls asked, judging him silently. Minho glared at her, scoffing. "Of course he has friends. They are just taking exams dumb bitch."

"Minho don't call her that." Hyunjin said, hitting Minho's arm playfully. "Don't touch me." Minho snarled, receiving shocked look from his friends.

"Minho what has gotten into you? You never act like this." Changbin asked, looking at his friend with concerned eyes. Minho shrugged, taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Nothing."

"I call bullshit but whatever." Minho rolled his eyes at Chan, glaring at Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin what did you do?"

"Chan I didn't do anything!"

"Then why is Minho glaring at you like that?"

Hyunjin looked at Minho, who wasn't glaring at him anymore but looking down at his phone while eating. He shrugged, not knowing what he did.

No one spoke after. It was awkwardly silent, you could feel the tension in the air. Chan and Changbin were confused, Hyunjin was just silently flirting with the girl next to him, while Minho was slightly judging the bitch next to Hyunjin.

Minho immediately thought about something Felix told him, smirking to himself.

"Hey Hyunjin, you and Seungmin live together now right?" Minho asked, smirking as he watched Hyunjin glare at him. "You and Seungmin live together?" The girl asked, raising her eyebrows. As Hyunjin was about to disagree, Minho interrupted him.

"Yeah, I mean, they are getting married soon."

Minho wanted to laugh so hard when he watched Chan, Changbin, and the girls face go to shock, as they looked at Hyunjin, who was gritting his teeth harshly while glaring at Minho. Minho giggled, picking up his phone before just scrolling through it.

"Tell me he's lying."

"Aisha he isn't lying. It's an arranged marriage. I don't want marry that ugly bitch-" Minho dropped his phone, standing up before slapping Hyunjin across the face.

"Oh shit."

"Damn."

The loud noise from the slap caught the attention of everyone in the cafeteria. Including, Seungmin and his three friends that just entered the cafeteria.

Hyunjin touched his cheek, shocked.

"What did I say about talking about other people like that Hwang."

Hwang.

Thats when they knew Minho was serious.

He would never call anyone by their surname. Unless he was seriously upset with something or someone.

"Minho-"

"Shut up Chan"

Minho pointed his finger at Hyunjin, flicking his forehead harshly, leaving a red spot.

"What did I say Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin sighed, putting his head down as he mumbled some words.

"Not to bully people."

"And what did you just call Seungmin?"

"A ugly bitch."

"Good Now Apologize."

Hyunjin looked up at him, shaking his head. Minho scoffed, pointing at Seungmin who was just watching the scene.

"Do it. Now Hwang."

Hyunjin groaned, standing up while pushing his chair in aggressively. He walked over to Seungmin, who was looking at him with a confused expression.

'Why is he walking over here? Oh my god he's actually walking over here-'

Hyunjin slams his hands down on the table, breaking Seungmin out of his panicked thoughts. Seungmin looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. "Uh... yes?"

"I'm Sorry."

Seungmin smiled slightly.

"Oh.. its oka-"

"Bye"

Seungmin watching him walk away, not even letting him finish what he was saying. He sighed to himself before going back to eating the sandwich.

He felt his heart ache slightly as he watched Hyunjin go back to flirting with that girl. That feeling was something he didn't want to feel again. But yet, all the past feelings and emotion towards the taller had came back to him.

'Why can't Hyunjin act like that with me?' Seungmin thought as he watched Hyunjin kiss the girls forehead.

'I wish I was pretty.'

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐮𝐡.. 𝐡𝐨𝐋𝐚 ❞

𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.....

- 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽𝔁𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓷