𝟏𝟗

❝ 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

It was Sunday night when Felix was planned to come over, to hang out with Seungmin of course. But since Seungmin had caught a fever, the plan was cancelled since Seungmin didn't want to have his friend catch his sickness.

But, by the time Sunday afternoon had came, Seungmin already felt better than the day before. His temperature when down to the normal temp and his energy was restored from the amount of rest he had.

"You feel better?" Hyunjin asked as Seungmin walked down the stairs in his pajamas, yawning. Seungmin nodded, walking into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" Hyunjin asked, earning Seungmin's attention.

'Why the hell is he talking to me.' Seungmin thought, nodding to Hyunjin's question. "I'll order something to eat. American or Korean?"

Seungmin answered with American, walking over to the living room couch, laying on it. Seungmin grabbed the remote controller, turning on the T.V before going to Netflix, scrolling through the options of shows and movies.

In the background, he could hear Hyunjin ordering something on the phone.

'I wonder what he's getting.' Seungmin thought as he clicked on the show The Office.

'I wonder why he's being kind to me..'

The show came on, taking Seungmin's attention.

Externally, Seungmin made it look like he was calm and collected, watching a show. Internally, he was freaking the fuck out. He felt butterflies start to dance as he thought about how kind Hyunjin was this weekend while he was sick.

Helping him take medicine, watching over him, checking up on him, feeding him soup- it just made Seungmin feel all bubbly. Not gonna lie, Seungmin was extremely flabbergasted seeing Hyunjin being so kind to him.

Not only he was being kind to him, but he looked EXTREMELY handsome while watching over him.

At first, Seungmin felt embarrassed that Hyunjin had to care of him. It made him want to defenestrate himself, but after the few times Hyunjin came up and took care of him, it made Seungmin feel all warm and happy.

'What if it's all an act? What if he was just pitying me because I'm sick? What if-'

And here Seungmin goes, overthinking everything that happened. But could you blame the boy? Hyunjin went mean to soft once Seungmin got sick.

The ring of the doorbell interrupts his thoughts, groaning as he sat himself up, trying to see who was at the door. 'It's probably pizza'

And he was right.

Hyunjin opened the door, seeing that the pizza had arrived. Not only the pizza had arrived, but Angel, another one of Hyunjin's play toys from school, was there too, holding the pizza out to Hyunjin.

Her face went in shock when she saw Hyunjin open the door, not expecting him to be the one that ordered the pizza.

But her shocked face quickly formed to a flirty smile as she handed over the pizza.

"Hey Hyunjin. You live here?" Hyunjin nodded, pulling his wallet out of his grey sweatpants.

Seungmin caught her looking around, quickly hiding behind the couch so that she couldn't see him.

"I thought you lived with your parents? Did you move into your own house?" Hyunjin, once again, nodded while handing the money over to her.

"Are you busy? Maybe we could... you know... Hang out?" Angel said with a flirty tone, smirking towards the boy. He heard Hyunjin chuckle.

"Actually I am. See ya."

"I- Hyunjin-"

Hyunjin waved, closing the door before locking it.

He rolled his eyes, mumbling a word before walking over to Seungmin, sitting next to him.

'There is a whole other couch-'

"I got us a thin Margherita pizza. You okay with that?" Hyunjin asked, raising his eyebrows towards Seungmin.

Seungmin nodded, looking at the box of pizza with puppy eyes.

'Holy shit that smells good.' Seungmin thought, not taking his eyes off the pizza as Hyunjin stood up and put it on the coffee table.

"I'm gonna get us some colas" Hyunjin said before walking off to the kitchen.

Seungmin watched Hyunjin leave the room, feeling his own heartbeat start to quicken again. The pounding heart against his heart, the pink tinted cheeks, it was all proof that Seungmin did not exactly dislike Hyunjin.

It proved.... quite the opposite.

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝟏𝟗 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚 💀 ❞