逝去

❝ 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Hyunjin and his friends were on the way to lunch when they saw Seungmin, Felix, Jisung, and Jeongin at their lockers, laughing about something. Hyunjin smiled widely as he saw Seungmin laughing happily.

'He's so pretty...'

"So are you just gonna stand there, looking like a lovestruck idiot, or are you going to go and give your fiancé a hug." Minho said, playfully elbowing Hyunjin.

Without a second thought, Hyunjin ran over to Seungmin with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Seungmin's waist, giving his a back hug. "Hi love." Hyunjin said, watching a smile form onto Seungmin's face as he turned around, facing Hyunjin.

"Hey Hyunjin. What do you need?" Seungmin asked.

"I want a kiss. Right here." Hyunjin pouted, pointing at his lips. Seungmin's eyes widen, looking at Hyunjin with a 'Are you serious?' expression. Seungmin sighed when Hyunjin nodded, leaning closer the older before pecking his lips.

"Yay!" Hyunjin exclaimed, squeezing Seungmin in his arms.

"We said you could hug him, not kill him Hyunjin." Minho said, walking over with the other two boys. "Hyunjin, I said you can't be around him-"

"Babe let him be." Changbin said, smiling at his love struck friend that was squeezing the life out of Seungmin. Felix looked at him with disbelief. "But you remember the way he treated Seungmin?!"

Changbin shrugged. "So what? What matters now is that he changed. That's what you said about me. Remember?"

"Yeah but-"

"No buts, just let him be. If you think he's playing with him, he's not. Trust me." Changbin said, wrapping his arm around his boyfriend. "Okay.." Felix mumbled, hugging Changbin.

"Guys, we should have lunch together. How does that sound?" Jisung exclaimed, grabbing Minho's hand. Everyone shrugged, agreeing.

Hyunjin let go of the hug, grabbing Seungmin's hand, intertwining his fingers with the youngers.

The group walked to the cafeteria, thankful to see that it isn't full yet.

"Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin turned around, seeing Angel, one of his past playthings, running up to him. Hyunjin stopped, making the group stop too.

Seungmin looked at Angel before looking at Hyunjin.

'Maybe this is the time to prove that he's worth it'

"Sup." Hyunjin greeted with an annoyed expression. "Hey! So do you wanna come over later..." Angel trailed off as she saw Hyunjin's hand intertwined with Seungmin's. "Ew. Why are you holding hands with... him?"

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow.

"You mean my fiancé?"

Angel rolled her eyes at the word fiancé. "I thought you didn't like him and I thought he wasn't supposed to be at school because of his parents. And why were you absent the last weeks? You missed so many parties-"

"Can you mind your own damn business girl? I don't wanna go play with you anymore, go find someone else to do that with." Hyunjin said, sighing when he heard the girl gasp.

"What do you mean?! Is it because of him?! That damn nerd-"

"Can you like, leave? I'm not interested in this conversation." Hyunjin deadpanned, looking at her with bored eyes. Angela balled her fists before stomping away angrily.

"Lets go get lunch." Hyunjin said with a smile, pulling Seungmin to the lunch line.

Felix smiled slightly, watching Seungmin and Hyunjin stand in line together.

'Maybe Changbin was right. He isn't playing anymore.'

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 ❞

(𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬)