米罗

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

A week has passed since Hyunjin and Seungmin last talked, which was in the janitors closet. Today was Saturday, the day both boys would officially move into their shared house.

To say that Seungmin was nervous was an understatement. Since he's woken up this morning, seeing all his things packed up in boxes, he's felt so anxious and tense. He even thought about going to Felix's house just so he could get one of those infamous massages that Felix gives out.

But he didn't have time for that.

And now here we was, standing in front of a grand white mansion, with two white sport cars in the drive way, a garden, and a water-fountain. The house was beautiful and looked very..... expensive.

But for some reason, it made Seungmin feel relaxed. The beautiful garden that's full of different kinds of rare flowers and plants that attracted animals and insects, the luscious water fountain that was way taller than Seungmin, it all seemed so calming.

"Seungmin, let's go inside!" His mother exclaimed, grabbing her sons arm, probably more excited to see inside the house than Seungmin was.

"Isn't this place a beauty!" Mrs. Kim said, looking at her husband who agreed. "We got this house custom designed for you and Hyunjin. Hyunjin will soon be here." Mr. Kim said, watching his son nod and sit down on the black velvet couch.

'This is way to fancy for me..' Seungmin thought, scanning his new home.

After waiting for about ten minutes, the front door opened, revealing Mr. and Mrs. Hwang and their son, Hyunjin.

Seungmin sighed, standing up to greet the adults, greeting Hyunjin as well. Hyunjin greeted back politely, since he didn't want to seem rude in front of his parents.

"So, we should get going to dinner. The reservation is at two pm." Mrs. Hwang said, waving goodbye to Seungmin and kissing Hyunjin on the cheek. After their shared goodbyes, the parents left while Seungmin and Hyunjin were left alone.

It was quiet, awkwardly quiet. Seungmin just looked around, tapping his feet nervously.

"We need to talk about some things, like I said last week." Hyunjin suddenly said, breaking the silence. Seungmin nodded, sitting on the couch while Hyunjin sat on the couch across from him.

"Okay first, since I don't like you, I'm not gonna act like your husband."

'Well ouch'

"Only around my parents and at the wedding. But other than that, you're gonna have to get used to be bringing over girls."

Seungmin nodded, scared to disagree.

"Another thing, we aren't sleeping in the same room. I'm taking the master bedroom while you can get one of the small guest rooms. Oh and, I want you to cook and clean for me."

'I'm basically his fucking maid'

"Do all the chores. And don't tell my parents about this. Because if you do, then I'll tell your parents that you've been to rude to me and do you really want me to do that?" Hyunjin whispered the last part, smirking when fear flashed through Seungmin's eyes. The younger quickly shook his head, looking down at his hands.

"Good. And you can't invite your friends over. Only Felix."

Seungmin looked up, nodding his head, pushing his glasses up, making Hyunjin laugh. "Fucking ugly nerd."

Seungmin felt pain hit his heart, scrunching up his face, looking down at his feet. He felt Hyunjin stand up and leaving the house. Seungmin took off his glasses, feeling tears start to fall. But he quickly wiped them away, putting his glasses back on.

He felt his stomach grumble, assuming he was hungry.

"I guess I'll just cook something right now." Seungmin said, walking into the kitchen, opening the fridge to find out it was completely empty. So was the cabinets and the pantry. "Well shit.."

Seungmin looked around, not finding a single thing to cook.

"I guess I gotta go grocery shopping."

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐡 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 🥺 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞

𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.....

- 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽𝔁𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓷