衰退

❝ 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

It was Monday morning, which meant it was another day of school. Seungmin wasn't excited to go back, he had wished the weekend had lasted longer or that he could've at least still had that fever so that he could stay home.

He felt too exhausted to go to school, his body was literally drained. As he walked to school, he had to stop himself from falling asleep. Reaching the school's front gate, he felt his legs up. He fell to his knees, closing his eyes as he felt himself drift off to sleep.

"Seungmin? Seungmin?!" Felix called out for the younger, running towards him as he saw his friend fall from afar.

"Hey Seungmin! Get up!" Felix got on his knees, shaking Seungmin's body. Mumbled a few curse words, Felix took his book-bag off his shoulders, throwing it to side before picking up Seungmin.

Trying to lift his friend up, Felix felt his knees give out.

'Damn it, why the hell is he so heavy?' Felix thought as he looked around, trying to find Jisung or Jeongin to help out. Not seeing one of them in sight, he groaned.

"He probably didn't sleep last night." Felix mumbled, eyes widening when he sees Hyunjin walking with his friends while having his arms around a girl. Not hesitating once, he yelled out the elders name.

"HYUNJIN!"

The sudden shout surprised Hyunjin, turning to see Felix look at him with Seungmin in his arms.

"Help me take him to the nurses office."

Hyunjin scoffed and turned around. "Yeah, I don't feel like it."

Felix sighed, looking at his brother with doe eyes. Minho didn't hesitate to run over and take Seungmin from his arms. "It's alright. I'll help you." Minho said with a smiled, walking with Felix into the school.

"Why wouldn't you help him?" Changbin asked, raising his eyebrows at Hyunjin.

He shrugged, wrapping his arms around the girl next to him before trying to walk away.

"You know he is your husband right?" Chan said, grabbing Hyunjin's arm before yanking it.

Hyunjin nodded, trying to make it seem like he didn't care for the situation. "You think I care? You guys must've forgotten that this is arranged."

The two boys looked at him with an irritated expression. "Arranged or not, stop treating him like shit. He's not the one who arranged it, your parents did. Stop being a fucking bitch to him. You keep on trying to push him away for no reason. I don't see you trying to push away these thirsty ass bitches."

Hyunjin stopped, looking at Changbin with an annoyed expression.

"You don't know me Changbin. Don't assume things."

Changbin scoffed, glaring at Hyunjin.

"I may not know what goes on at your house or how you treat him at home, but if you're treating him kindly at home then you should do the same here. Don't be two faced Hyunjin. Because this, right here, wasn't the Hyunjin I became friends with."

"Don't act like you're any better. You used to bully him to-"

"I did. Yes I admit that, but shit I changed man. I used to play around with girls, when I was in middle school. But now, I've changed. I fell in love and that person who I fell for changed me for the good."

Hyunjin had nothing to say back. He couldn't come up with anything to say.

'Fell in love. Who did he fall for? He's dating someone?' Hyunjin thought as Changbin walked away.

"I'm gonna go with Changbin and check on Seungmin. Think about what he said."

Chan walked away, leaving Hyunjin alone with the girl, who just stood there, looking at Hyunjin.

"Don't listen to them Hyunjin, let's go and get a snack from the cafeteria!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand. Hyunjin nodded, letting her drag him to the cafeteria as he was busy thinking about what Changbin had said.

'Maybe I shouldn't care'

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 ❞