恐惧

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 ❞

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

"Did you wash the spinach?"

Felix asked, pointing at the blender full of spinach. Seungmin raised his eyebrows, shaking his head slowly.

"I just put it in there."

Felix palmed his forehead, sighing. "You have to wash it Minnie."

"It said that it was already washed on the box when we got it!"

"And? You don't know where that spinach has been. Could've been stuck up a chickens ass for all we know."

Seungmin rolled his eyes at Felix's comment as he took the spinach out of the blender, dumping it into an empty clean bowl before putting it under the sink and turning on the water, watching it full up before turning it off.

"Did you put the pasta in?" Seungmin asked, looking at Felix who was sitting on the counter with his phone in his hand. "Yongbok!"

Felix lifted his head, sending Seungmin a glare. "I didn't think it was hot enough to have the pasta in yet."

"It is now so put it in while I make the pesto." Seungmin said, drying the spinach leaves.

"After your finish, pass me the cut garlic, pine nuts, cheese, garlic, and olive oil."

"Okay~"

As Seungmin mixed the cooked pasta and the pesto paste together, the front was heard being opened, two voices being heard. It was a girl voice and Hyunjin.

Seungmin rolled his eyes, continuing to mix the two things together as Felix cleaned up the area a little, pulling out bowls and silverware for him and Seungmin.

"So you excited for the exam tomorrow?" Felix asked, sitting down at the table while Seungmin came and did the same, setting the bowl of pesto in front of them.

Seungmin laughed, shaking his head. "Funny joke Felix. Exams don't start till next month."

Felix raised his eyebrow, shaking his head slowly.

"No..? It starts tomorrow."

Seungmin looked at Felix with wide eyes, stopping his actions.

"God damn it."

«—»» 🌙 ««—»

𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 ❝ 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 ❞

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ❝ 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🤓 ❞

𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.....

- 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽𝔁𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓷

𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 - 𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐢𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें