Bad Company (NSFW/ GO.RE)

Start from the beginning

I hear the front door and quickly sit back down with my head down looking at the pancakes. "Who made-hello Princess." I'm too afraid to look up but he stands behind the chair and I feel his breathe on the back of my neck. "Strawberry pancakes are disgusting. But if you like them then I guess." He reaches down and with the fork and butter knife he cuts my pancakes into tiny little pieces.

"Ah." I open my mouth and he shoves the pancake bit into my mouth, clanking the fork against my teeth. "Now chew up princess. I'm sorry but today I have to go to the school to get a few things. Now I know you're going to miss me, so I'll be sure to chain you up real tight."

The urge to bolt out the door became strong but he must have sensed it because he held the butter knife to my throat. "I hate knives. They do the job but if you strike the wrong way...." He presses the knife against my throat and I try hard not to swallow. "...the knife gets stuck between the joints and the cartilage. I know you want to run, Princess. Maybe I should break your ankles. Right on the bone so you'll never walk away from me." He bites my ear and I ball my fists up right from fear.

"Behave yourself now. And finish your food." He kisses my temple and I have the urge to wipe it off. But I eat the food that I didn't even want. I force it down my throat sit there with my head down. "Princess, look at me." I look at him and he was just staring.

"You remind me of this one guy I use to know. He was a real bastard but he only liked to be around me. You have this look in your eyes that I like. I like it a lot." He rushes me and before I can scream he had his lips on mine.

My heart was raging in my chest. As he places his hand on my breast. "I want to just...put this inside of you." He takes my hand and places it on his now hard crotch and I shut my eyes.

"I'm a virgin!" I snap at him. He lets my hand go and I feel him back up. "Did you tell me that to let me know that no other man has touched you? Princess I am honored to know that. I...I promise your first time with me will be gentle. Maybe not the second or third time. But the first time I'll be so gentle to your body. Mmm, now I want to tease you till you ache for me." He kneels in front of me and yanks my legs open making the chair scrape across the floor. I then remember the knife and I try to close my legs.

⚠️ Knife Play Warning ⚠️

"Oh resisting huh?" He yanks my legs open again and I jump feeling the knife dig into my bikini line. "What's that?" He reaches in and I try to stop him but he takes the knife out. "I can ex-" He looks up at me and licks the knife.

"Oh you like knife play? You naughty little princess." He lets the handle of the blade run against my inner thighs and I swallow hard. "Are you afraid? I'll admit I'm nervous. I've never fucked a girl with a knife before." He places his hand in my shorts and I feel funny.

"Oh princess, you're wet? You're wet for me?" He spreads my lips apart and I bite my bottom lip. Because it feels good. "Well look at that." He rips my shorts apart and I try to close my legs. But he opens them and places the handle of the knife against my clit.

"Let's see how long it takes for you to come, Princess." He leans down and I feel his tongue press against my clit. I should be terrified but my body has a different reaction. "Uhhhh." I grip the chair as he licks me and slaps the knife handle against my clit. "Mmm, you taste like strawberries." He licks faster and my leg raises as my head leans back.

"D...D...Deku..." I groan out. He growls and then slides the handle inside of me as he bites my clit. I jump and gasp. "I want you to come on this knife. I want you to come and then suck it off." He says against my clit. He pumps me faster and my legs curl around him. My hands find their way to his hair and I shove my clit deeper between his lips.