Last Chapter

Jimin’s POV

Opening my eyes from the dreamless sleep, I stared at the ceiling room before running my eyes through the quiet bedroom. And when they fell on the photo of our whole group, taken at Namjoon and Seokjin's wedding, a sigh left my mouth when it fell on a certain face.

Jungkook.

Looking as dashing as ever in his suit, as one of Seokjin's groomsmen.

Being Namjoon's groomsman myself, I had been told that I'll meet the male at the wedding, and I believed that I was prepared to meet him again after cutting him off from my life three years ago.

But after finally meeting him with my own two eyes though, it was hard to say about how I felt.

I did realized that it felt as if there was a big barrier in between me and him, but I wasn't courageous enough to break the barrier and just let it be.

We were aware about each other's presence at the ceremony, but I never tried to greet him, and neither did he.

We kept our distance away from each other, not a single word exchanged, not a single glance given.

Stretching my limbs like a cat as I yawned, I reached for my phone without trying to get up just because I felt lazy to do so.

It's been a few months after the wedding. Taehyung had moved out last week to live with his boyfriend, Hoseok.

It was funny how Taehyung thought that he was straight when all of us knew how gay he was for the sunshine boy.

And when he finally realized that his over obsessions towards the male was more than a mere brotherly love, he went into panic gay mode and even pushed off the poor Hoseok for a week or so.

He refused Hoseok's confession, but it wasn't long before Taehyung accepted his feelings though, because, who can reject Hoseok anyways?

But then after accepting Hoseok's confession, Taehyung had never been shy in showing his affections to his boyfriend wherever they were.

Which meant that he sometimes bravely french-kissed his head chef during working hours in front of all other chefs in their kitchen, making the news of them being in a relationship known across the culinary world spread like wildfire just in a few days.

They had been the talk of the town even now, but thankfully Taehyung's father and Hoseok's grandparents were so accepting, happy for the choice of both men, without forcing them to marry some random conglomerate's daughter just to keep the family line going.

I was happy for them, but also felt a little lonely as I was now left alone in the house we shared since university. Even after we graduated, I didn't have the need to move out after I've been accepted to work at a place just close by.

Seokjin's father's company - which was now under his wings, was closer to the university than I expected.

The close distance between those two places was the reason why Namjoon eventually came across the love of his life after all.

Well, even if they were worlds apart, I believed that they'll still meet. They were perfect together. I had never seen a more compatible and loving couple like they were.

Same for Taehyung actually, his place was actually closer to the hotel compared to Hoseok's.

But who cared about living a little further from their workplace if they got to live with their loved one under the same roof?

And even have the opportunity to go to work and went home together?

Not me.

Oh wait.