Part 20

Jungkook's POV

I woke up from the dream sweating profusely with an evident tent on my boxer.

Fuck...

Rubbing my face with my hands, remembering the vivid dream of having Jimin on my last year's birthday, I groaned into my palm, frustrated at myself.

And feeling guilty to Jimin, for dreaming of him in such a way. It wasn't just my dirty thoughts though, since that night really happened, and it was a beautiful moment for me.

Although I knew I shouldn't be thinking about him that way anymore, I guess my subconscious mind knew how much I yearned for him, especially since he was so close to me last semester.

We shared several classes together for those several months, but I never got to talk to the boy even once. Even though Taehyung wasn't in any of those classes, there were two more persons that would always be by Jimin's side, and to my knowledge, they still shared close connections to Taehyung anyways.

It was like that guy planted bodyguards to be by Jimin's side the whole time. I never see the smaller boy alone. He'd always be accompanied either by Kim Taehyung himself, Kim Namjoon, or the new guy, Jung Hoseok.

And me, being the loser I was, never made any moves to get a proper closure with Jimin, and only watched him from the sidelines until the semester ended.

And now I was back in my hometown for this semester break, after being nagged by my parents for not coming home for three semesters straight.

Still having the boner that didn't seem to be calming down as the effect of the dream was too much, I decided to take a quick cold shower in this winter.

It's risky and might get me a cold again, but I wasn't going to add more guilty feeling towards Jimin if I were to jerk off thinking of him after having wet dream about him in the same day.

"Jungkook, get down here. Look who I met on my way back from groceries!" mom's voice blasted throughout the whole house and I quickly put on a basic turtleneck and sweatpants to protect me from the cold weather after getting out from the shower, proper enough to greet the guests.

Mom sounded excited as she called for me.

Must be one of her friends.

Taking quick step down the stairs, I almost choked on air and accidentally skipped one step as I saw the guests, and unfortunately fell down the rest of the stairs on my butt.

"Fuck, it hurts!" rubbing my aching butt as I stood up, I was glad that I didn't hear any of my bones crack, but still, there's sure going to be bruises there later on.

"Jungkook, oh my gosh! Are you okay, hun?" mom ran panicked towards me and twirled my body to check for injury. It was like she had x-ray eyes that could scan for injuries just by staring at my torso.

"I'm okay, mom - ouch! What's that for?!" I got a sudden pinch on my forearm, and I frowned, not knowing what made the change in her attitude.

She's just worried about me for one second but then proceeded to pinch me the next?

"What did I tell you about swearing?" she pointed her index finger in front of my nose and scolded me.

"It's not on purpose!" I whined, feeling wronged.

"Whatever, no swearing anymore today. Oh yes, look! I found Mrs. Park and Jimin today, so while I'm going to hang out with her after breakfast, you take care of Jimin, okay, honey?" gulping in nervous when I heard her words, my eyes trailed to the two guests that made me shocked in the first place.

While Mrs. Park had her eye smile wide on display as she looked at me, Jimin had diverted his eyes, looking at the decoration lamp in the living room.

"Oh my, I haven't seen you only for a year and look how tall you've grown," Mrs. Park opened her arms for a hug and I quickly walked up to her, bending a little so that she could have a proper look of my face.

My hair was ruffled and I just smiled when she pinched my cheeks, just like how she used to do it when we're little.

"And look at you Mrs. Park. You haven't changed at all, still so beautiful since I first saw you," I complimented the beautiful lady, receiving a playful slap from her on my bicep.

"My my, are you flirting with me? My husband won't like it, you know?" she chuckled, revealing her beauty, which also went down to her son.

"Mr. Park loves me just as much as you love me, Mrs. Park," I grinned, but then grunted in hurt as I was smacked at the back of my head.

"Mom!"

"Tch, look how sweet you are with your future mother-in-law. Now shush, go upstairs with your boyfriend and don't disturb our girls time,"

--

(a/n: I'm uploading the story timeline explanation on next chapter, check it out if you guys wants a clearer understanding on the whole story. Thank you! )