❅ Epilogue ❅

- Stella and Rolando got married in the fall just as they planned. It was a grand event, it was even in the papers and quite talked about. For their honeymoon, Stella wanted to go back to Frontrance and helped complete the restoration of the palace.

- Tessa designed every outfit for Stella and Rolando's wedding. It was huge, she was talked about in so many newspapers. She has even started plans on Risa and Vincent's, secretly that is.

- Risa met up with Naomi and Roger, the two who found her along with Constance who was a nurse, and Winton her husband, and a doctor who both helped her. They spent time together and we're so glad that they remembered her.

- Medusa is still on her road to showing she is truly wanting to change. She admitted what she did and is dedicated to making it up to the whole family. She also is very apologetic to Hans, who accepted it and is quite happy.

- Nathan himself also is trying to make up for how he treated Medusa since it wasn't right of him either. He had found out Medusa had indeed done nothing wrong, she was innocent of everything she was accused of.

- Risa has been spending a lot of time with her family and making new memories together. She feels proud to be a big sister and although she is still new to it all, she is glad they love her.

- Hans found a sweet French crow, who is named Rosie, whom he fancies. They met on top of the Eiffel Tower during a firework show which was something he had never seen before.

- Iggy hasn't found anyone yet, but he is pretty excited about his travels around the world. He hopes that one day he will find a nice nat whom he can call his lady.

- Draco, although not happy with what Medusa chose to do, left and is now living somewhere in the Himalayas with all of the little dragon minions who see him as a father.

- Loyal and Éclair had become closer friends and often hung out with each other. They both have taught each other valuable lessons that have helped them both grow.

- Vincent made amends with most of the people he hurt. They were forgiving and he did his best to refund them for what he had wronged them. The two ruffians on the train he had never been able to get into contact with, but he still tries every day.

- Cyrene and Clark started dating. Nathan finally gave in to let them be together since Medusa was no longer a threat. He also let her get a job again at the bookstore where Clark also happened to get a job.

- Tessa successfully got through fashion school and is getting her line out into the world. She still works at the cafe, but not for long, since she has heard that a big fashion mogul wants her to show off her designs at a fashion show in Paris and Milan.

- Jaelle finally got to live on her own, and she now dances and sings in front of tons of people. She had become a performer, and she didn't expect life would take her down that path. She still works at the cafe, but at night she sings and dances at local places.

- Brandon found love while in France. He was happy when he found her, she was all he could ever want. He also gets along with Reneé's husband and son and has been spending a lot of time with Vincent.

- Maurice helped hook Tessa up with some major fashion people. It was the least he could do and anytime there was a gala gal whatnot he invited her as his plus one to help her get recognized. He is her number one supporter and biggest fan.

- Kyle stayed in Paris, and he has gotten quite close with Risa. Even though she doesn't remember how rude he was, Cyrene does but they both have put it behind them. He for the time being is happy being single and is enjoying every little bit of it.

- Emily and her husband have had three kids so far and they are sometimes brats. But she loves them and Stella enjoys spoiling them when she looks after them. She finds their bundles of joy very adorable.

- Monica ended up getting married to her young boyfriend two years after Stella. They haven't had a child yet, but she plans on adopting since she isn't a fan of having a child of her own.

- Medusa ended up getting a job at a shelter for animals, since she can communicate with them her skills are much needed. She finds it good therapy to be around animals and care for them since they are fuzzy bundles of love.

- Maurice plans on asking Tessa if they want to date or something like that. With each passing day, the more time he spends with her. The more he falls for her and Tessa feels the same way. Although neither has admitted it yet, it is obvious to everyone.

- Medusa ended up finding a man, who knows what she did and is understanding. He is a true gem and sees her for who she is, her true personality behind her persona she occasionally will put up.

- Rolando finally was able to help with completing the restoration of the Palentine Palace. It was a major hot spot for visitors and brought up the city's economic growth. It ended up becoming one of the top ten historical places to visit.