Every ending is a new beginning.

Soon the marriage certificate arrived.....

Billy was soo high so he wasn't a part of this conversation anymore insted he was silent and numb now. Lauren took advantage of his numbness and made him sign the marriage certificate .

Now it was my time to sign it.

My head was overflowing with numerous questions. I was suffering from nervous breakdown and my mind wasn't accepting the fact that i have been fooled by soo many people.

I hold the pen tightly while looking at Mr. Adam who was smirking at that time and then i look at Aunt Lauren who was showing her pupil with that stiff face.
They made me sign on that piece of a paper
I stood up and began to follow Billy towards the main gate. Billy stepped as fast as he could but i couldn't follow his pace because of my long gown there i was stopped by Mr. Adam who smirked and said

now that you are married with the love of your life don't you ever contact my son. He said he doesn't want to stay in contact with a characterless girl like you. Now don't you ever dare to come back again to my house or else i will ruin this beauuutiful face of yours.

He then placed his hand on my head as if he was wishing me good luck with those fake tears in his eyes.

My teary eyes made my vision blurry so
I prayed to God at that time for something i really wanted back then that was death.

As i entered the car everybody was happy except Martha she was aware of Billy's harsh reality and deceiving personality which made her burst into tears.

I was looking at her from the window of Billy's car
I didn't cried at that time i was gazing her like why is she crying when i have opted this way for myself . I soaked up the tears which were trickling down subconsciously and i said it in my heart
Farewell Lauren...
Farewell Lauren's hub....
Farewell to all the good memories and bad memories.
Farewell Martha
Farewell Rose Williams

**********Author's Note**********

More chapters will be uploaded very soon..

Hickey or a Bruise ?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें