The Dirty Touch

He grabbed my elbow and made me stand on my foot
He came closer to me and with a loud voice he said you are mineeee mine only i can't share you with anyone. I want to be with you forever. And for you i can even kill that fat ass billy!
He said and forcefully pressed his lips against mine.

Meanwhile he unbutton his shirt and loosen his pants then he gently stoke my neck and
Shoulder.

He was totally drunk and engrossed. He was unable to stand on his foot and was wobbling and kissing around my body.
His moves want me to do sucide after that.
At that moment i swear to God that I'll suicide if he will approach my private part. he was about to unhook my garment...
To oppose his action i decided to bite his tongue that was already in my mouth. I bite it soo hard that it began to bleed but he was sooo drunk that the alcohol made his pain vanish.
He continued kissing and as a result blood went down my throat.
I curse myself for that action.

.....
Rayn please let me go...
I'm ready to become your wife can't we keep it legal?
No honey the offer just expired. And i assume you as my wife now so please have pleasure and consider me as your husband from this date. He said while rubbing his hand against my stomach
Don't touch it.... Please i will attempt suicide and you won't be able to enjoy with my body afterwards please don't touch it now please.
He wasn't listening and was about to remove my underpants as well
I scream soo hard that i felt my lungs will collapse.
Rayn immediately stopped.
He then tied my mouth with a plastic and hang my hands with a fan on the roof. I was half naked my legs were in the air giving me nauseatic feelings.

He grabbed another bottle of whisky and gulped it down. He showered the rest of the whisky on my body.

Rayn began to lick ever part of my body.
His saliva on my body gave itchiness.

I started kicking him. I kicked in between his legs soo hard that it made him groaning in pain.
As a reaction to this he untied my hand which made me fall on his foot.

This made him soo angry that he walked towards the cupboard and take out 7 inches long scissor. He began to approach towards me i was soo scared that i covered my face. He pulled my hair in his hands and
Cut them off. My long beautiful hair were no longer with me.

If you didn't stop doing such nuisance then next turn is of your fingers. He shouted

I cried over the bunch of hair. And looked up the sky that was visible from the window. I glazed the sky and prayed to god with tearful eyes.

Oh god please save me. I know you are with the one who bear patience. Please let me out. I trusted you oh Lord and i know you are always with the oppressed one. Please Lord help me i have wronged my soul please send your angel to help me.