The Torture Cell

Aunt dont do this to me im your niece. Please have mercy on me and take her out of the red room. Patric, that grubby faced man will ruin my best friend's life. Let me go . She can't afford to lose her virginity ..

I was continously howling but Aunty was soo busy in dragging me towards her torture cell. Guess what the worst is yet to come

Aunty took a deep breath and lift me up with my arm and throw me on the floor with such a force that i almost broke my hip bone

Why don't you obey my rules this is my place thats not your dad's place that bastard is now  lying in that coffin peacefully and left his sin for me! Rayn? RAYNNNN!

 She called one of the worker

"step up the torture cell and sharp those blades I'm not going to leave you Rose , for you will be punished now!

Aunty locked the door from the outside and walk away by saying

Don't  let her out until Mr. Patrick is done

Now i was left with Ryan and he was gazing at me like a ravenous dog he was slowly approaching me and constantly rubbing his left hand against his chest and making some weird voices.

I was moving my steps backwards as he was proceeding untill i touched a wall.

He lift up my arms slowly and locked them with  handcuffs then he lift me up in his arms and he threw me on a Paddling Table. Tears were continously trickling down by my eyes.

Soon he  undress me and he was sniffing my body just like a dog and he was placing his hands on my entire body.

I closed my eyes and prayed to my Lord that i don't want to lose my virginity. I want it to be legal. God please help me if you exist in real!

Please don't do it leave me alone for God sake please! I cried

He slaped on my hips tightly and now he was about to remove my undergarments as well.

Thanks for reading guys...
If you want me to narrate the whole chapter with expressions and with more details then please comment "yes!"  then only i will upload the audio version too  thanks!

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script><script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-2037626157027426", enable_page_level_ads: true });</script>