Chapter 17 || Poor Kou ||

-=Yashiros POV=-
When me and Amane were walking around the school and saw Kou and Mitsuba sitting on a bench, Mitsuba was rubbing his back and Kou was laying on his shoulder. We get closer to them as we walk and Kou saw, he shot his head up and look confident all of the sudden. He gets up and looks at me.
"Me,you on the rooftop after school!"
I point at myself and he nods his head.
"O-okay"
Me and Amane keep walking after an awkward conversation and headed to class.
After school...
I was making my way up the stairs to the rooftop,Amane told me he will head home and make dinner. Once I made my way to the door to the rooftop I slowly open it. I see Kou sitting down looking at the sky, I walk over to him and tap his shoulder.
"Hey Nene,you actually came!" He says with a big smile.
"Hey...s-so why did you ask me to come up here"
I ask nervously.
"Well...I wanted to know why Teru went to jail...I mean! You don't have to tell me now but you have to one day..."
I look at the ground and it was silent. I knew he would probably ask that...I don't know if I'm ready to tell anyone.
"Kou,I know you want to know why your brothers in jail but it's a reason that sounds like he would never do...so I'm not ready to tell you but if I am all tell you right away okay"
I said calmly.
Kou nods and supports my answer. He gets up and walks to the door waving goodbye to me I wave back and the door finally closes.
I walk over to the railings and watching all the kids leave. I get a message from Amane.
Is everything ok?
I text back.
Mhm everything's fine.
ok
I walk to the door and checked for my surroundings, I was making sure that there were no Pervy boys like Teru waiting for a girl to rape in a bathroom!
Everything was clear and open the front door I see mitsuba taking pictures at the birds and the sky.
"Hey mitsuba!"
I said happily.
"Oh hey daikon"
"I'm not a daikon!"
I cross my arms and look away.
"Haha I'm just kidding,wanna walk home together?"
"Yeah sure!"
We walk home talking about random stuff and we made it to my house. I wave goodbye at Mitsuba and he does the same. I walk in my house and smell somthing really good in the kitchen. I take my shoes off and walk over to the kitchen. I see Amane making udon on the stove. (Sorry yako) I walk over.
"It smells really good"
I said.
"Thanks"
I smile and walk upstairs to change. I put on a t shirt and some shorts. I got a message from my mom saying ill be back in two more days and so will Amanes mom, I type okay see you later and put my phone on my bed.
I walk downstairs and see udon on the table.
"Wow that was fast,how did you pour the soup in so quickly!?"
"I have my ways"
I sit down and we both eat quietly.
"So Yashiro what did you and Kou talk about on the rooftop?"
I choke on my food and drink some water. I slow down and take a deep breath.
"He just asked about what happened with me and Teru..."
Amane frowns and nods.
We finished ate food and washed the dishes.
"Amane,my mom told me that your moms ganna be back in two days"
"Aww but I like living with you" he says with a sad voice hugging my back.
"Well you can have sleepovers once and awhile,I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't mind,or we could sometimes do it at your house"
I feel him nod on my shoulder.
"Okay lets go to bed I'm tired"
Amane lets go of me and we both walk to my bedroom.
"We need to go to sleep earlier we keep sleeping"
I said.
"Yeah but I think it's fine."
"Okay"
I lie down on my bed and so does Amane I move and snuggle with him and feel his heart beat fast.
"Are you okay Amane?"
"Y-Yeah I'm fine"
"Okay,Goodnight"
"Goodnight"
-=====================-
I don't know why I keep ending a chapter with them going to bed...well I'm thinking about ending this book at 30 chapters! I mean I have to end it somewhere :3
I'll see you guys on the next chapter! Bye radishes uwu