Chapter 8 || Teru?! ||

Hello reader~
There is going to be some SMUT in this chapter... a lot so...yeah please enjoy hehe.
-=Yashiros POV=-
Amane has been spending the night with me a lot lately and so have I. He's sleeping on my bed and we had school today,I tried waking him up be he kept saying 5 more minutes. I got dressed while he was in my room because he was sleeping so it was ok.
"Amane it's time to wake up,we have school today."
"Awwww,fine...wanna watch me get dress-"
"N-No!"
"Oh ok~"
He smirked as I walk out of my room.
I make breakfast and Amane comes down.
We eat eggs with toast and bacon and walk out the door.
At school...{I'm lazy once again...}
I walk down the hallway to my next period and see Teru on ahead,he sees me and says
"Hey Yashiro!"
"Hey teru" I say politely. Luckily Amane wasn't around,he would've got very jealous.
Teru stands in front of me and says.
"Can I show you something?"
"Uh...sure?"
I was very confused,why is he taking me to the boys bathroom?
He closes the door and locks it,
"Umm Teru what are you doing? I'm not allowed to be in he-"
He kissed my lips and I try to push him away! But he was stronger than me so I couldn't. I tear started to drip down and I was trying to get out. He kissed my neck and makes his way to unbutton my dress.
"STOP!"
I scream and he ignores,he pulls the dress down and makes his way to my chest,I try to push his head to the side and he keeps coming back! He puts me and the ground and starts to take his pants and shirt off.
"HEY STOP IT!" I scream as loud as I can and he puts a ya know on is thigee. He takes may pantes off and tries to put the thingee in...
He succeeded,
He moved and move and started touching me! I scream
"Amane! Amane! Somebody help me!" I started crying because he was so agressive and it hurt! Somebody barges in.
"Ya.shi.ro..."
Amane sees Teru naked and his thingee in me.
"You asshole!"
He pushes Teru off me and Amane gets my dress and puts it over my body. He picks me up and runs out of the bathroom and puts me in the girls bathroom to change. I hear him crying from the door...I get my dress on and come out in tears also, he picked me up and we walked to my house, he puts me on my bed and sits on it.
"Hey Yashiro..." Amane says quietly.
"Mhm..." I responded.
"What happend in there...? Did you enjoy it...?" He said it while he tears up.
"No...it was very pain full and he was very aggressive..." Amane hugged me tightly and asked,
"Do you remember what we did at the shed...?"
"Uhh..." I say flustered
Flash back!...
-=No ones POV=-
Amane and Yashiro were I the shed,there was a seat and Yashiro took a seat,
"We'll go ahead Amane"
Yashiro says nervous.
He comes to Yashiro and kisses her on the lips. He makes his way down to her neck and started sucking on them,he started to unbutton her top bathing suit and squeezes her chest, she covers her mouth and try's not to let out a load moan, but she fails and it was very loud. Mitsuba screams
"You two 5 minutes is up get out of the shed!"
Amane helps Yashiro out her top bathing suit back on as she blushes like a tomato.
Flash back over...
-=Yashiros POV=-
"Uhh...yeah I remember..."
I say remembering what happed there.
"Do you wanna...continue on it...?"
I was smiling and said
"Yes but don't be aggressive like Teru..."
"I won't,I promise."
He kissed me and took my clothing off and I took his shirt off. We fall on the bed and yeah know...do it.
In the morning...
I wake you and notice that I was cuddling with Amane. I got up and see that I was naked. I get up and put a T-shirt and some shorts because it was hot.
I didn't wanna go to school because of what happend,so I made donuts for me and Amane to make myself feel better.
I hear foot steps coming from upstairs and I saw Amane slowly waking down.
-=Amanes POV=-
{sorry that I'm not doing Amanes POV as much, I'm a girl and I have no idea what boys think}

I see Yashiro making doughnuts and I was full of excitement! I run to her and grab her waist and hug her,she giggles a little bit and I noticed what time it was,I knew why she's not going to school so i understand.
"So Amane what do you wanna do today?" Yashiro asks
"Whatever you want,I don't mind." I said
She smiles at me and says
"We could sleep and cuddle all day?"
"Really!"
"Uhh yeah sure,you seem excited."
I was so happy I thought today was the best day of my life! But I've never thought about what happend last night and yashiro didn't mention it at all. I guess she didn't mind. I wasn't thinking about bringing it up because I don't wanna make her remember about what happened with Teru, I knew that guy was trouble! Me and Yashiro eat the doughnuts she made and we got up and walking upstairs. We went to bed and I hugged her tightly she smiled and we both fell asleep.
5 hours later...
-=Yashiros POV=-
While I was cuddling with Amane I suddenly remembered about what we did last night,I was wondering Why Amane didn't mention about it,was he that comfortable about what happened last night? Well I tried to get all of it out my head and I slowly fell asleep.
-====================-
Wow I am so shocked that I'm not tired! Well here is chapter 8 I'm sorry that we made Teru the bad guy but I just don't like him in the manga he tortured Hanako and it made me cry...and I am sorry that there was sexual abuse and a lost of sexual and things I hope you have a great night~!
Bye bye~💖🍩
{words have read
1073}