Chapter 11 || night mare ||

-=Yashiros POV=-
i see Amane red as a tomato when he saw me eat the popsicle, I dont know why hes blushing at me but i hope its nothing pervy. Once we finish our popsicles i see Amane walk out of my room and walks down the stairs,he tells me.
''Dont come down stairs untill i say so kay!''
''Uhh...ok'' i said.
I play the idol game that I always play and wait till Amane is done doing whatever hes doing.
2 hours later
Amane calls out my name and i walk down the stairs. I see Amane sitting on the table and my favorite snack! Strawberry filled rice cakes! I run over and give him a big hug.
''You got my favorite snack!''
"Well actually I made them" he said giggling.
"Really!"
"Yeah"
"Awww, your so sweet"
I give him a smile and I can see him bushing a lot.
We eat his delicious rice cakes and finish.
"Hey Amane what do you wanna do today?"
"Cuddle~"
I sigh and say.
"Ok..."
We walk up stairs and into my bedroom,I tuck myself in the covers and Amane gets in too. Amane grabs my waist and hugs me tightly. I put my arms around his back and close my eyes.
It's been awhile and I can't fall asleep, I try wiggling out because Amane was holding me, once I got out I went downstairs and got a glass of water,while I was putting it in the sink I herd footsteps, I first I thought it was Amane.
"Amane?"
There was no answer,I got a little scared and said
"Amane!"
Once again...nothing.
"Hello yashiro..."
That voice...it sound familiar, but it's not Amanes. I was just standing there waiting for the voice to repeat again.
"Do you know who I am...yashiro?"
I herd the voice again and I knew exactly who it was...Teru.
I hear running and he grabs my waist.
"Stop!"
"Yashiro! Yashiro!"
I wake up with Amane on top of me.
I give him a tight hug and started crying.
"Did you have a nightmare...?"
Amane said.
I nod my head slowly.
He lies down next to me and I'm still hugging him,he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I slowly fall asleep because I felt safe and calm.
-=====================-
This needs to be interesting! This is very sad! I'm postin chapter 12 tomorrow or Tuesday! See you later radishes!