Chapter 2 || The cute boy ||

-=Yashiros POV=-
"Hi! I'm Yashiro"
The boys head turns towards me and says
"Hi...I'm Amane"
He looks so cute up close!
-=Amanes POV=-
A girl walked up to me and she was very cute but I'm confused. Why would a girl walk up to someone like me. I have bandages all over me,she has to think that there's something wrong.
"Hi! I'm Yashiro"
Her voice was so adorable.
"Hi...I'm Amane"
I told her my name and she was blushing, the girl blushes when she see my face.
"So uh, I've never seen you around before,are you new?" She said in a cutesy way.
"No,but I am a first year"
"So am I!"
"Wow really?"
"Yeah! My class is right across from here"
That's the class I'm transferring to.
"Do you wanna be friends?"
A girl asked me if we wanted to be friends!
"Uh,Sure"
"Yay! Hope to see you later!"
"Yeah me too"
-=Yashiros POV=-
The boys name was Amane huh.
What a cute name! I'm now friends with him so maybe I get to see him again,but why did I run away was he that cute. He's totally not my type but his personality seems very kind and caring.

Next day...

I sit down we're my seat is and Aoi was very quiet. Was she still sad about me not coming to the beach?
"Ok class there will be a student that is transferring to our class."the teacher says
A new student! I look around the classroom and the only empty seat is next to me. The door opens and the student walks in.
"What?"
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
I will probably post chapter 3 tonight or tomorrow depends if I'm tired😂 See you later! Again sorry that it's short I wanted to make it juicy but it's kinda obvious...