Chapter 4 || sleepover ||

Hello reader~
This chapter is going to have some inappropriate parts so you have been warned,your in for a treat~
-=Yashiros POV=-
I wake up and see Amane sitting next to me.
"A-Amane"
I said in my face flustered
He smiles and chuckles softly.
"Hello~" Amane says
"Uh hi"
I wanted to cover my face because I was blushing so much and I knew my face was red,I was burning.
Amane put his hand on my forehead.
"Wow, your burning up Yashiro,try to get some more sleep and when you wake up we'll see how hot you'll be."
"Ok"
I lie back down and fall asleep.
3 hours later...{sorry I'm just so lazy~
I wake up and Amane also fell asleep,when I sit up Amane herd me and woke up.
He puts his hand on my forehead and feels no heat.
"Your all better" he says
"Thanks Amane~! Hey I just wanted to know if you wanted to have a sleepover with me,my moms not home and I don't really wanna be alone"
I asked Amane to spend the night,I hope it won't sound awkward,I mean we have just met but I wanna get to know him too.
"Umm yeah sure I don't mind"
"Ok~! Here all give you my number so you can call me when your ready to come over"
"Thanks Yashiro"
"No problem see you later"
I get up and walked home because I noticed that the sun was about to go down.
Later...
I got a message from Amane saying he was ready to come over.
I hear a ring in my door bell and was expecting Amane.
"Hi Amane!"
"Hi Yashiro"
I let him in and put his stuff in my room.
"So what do you wanna do?"
"I guess we can watch a movie"
"Ok what would you wanna watch"
"Something horror~"Amane says in a scary voice.
"Uhh let's watch something else that's not horror"I said in a nervous voice.
"Alright"
-=Amanes POV=-
I walk to her living room and hear her make popcorn.
I sit down and turn on the tv. I hear thunder from outside and yashiro screams in The kitchen. I run to her and say
"Yashiro are you ok?"
"...Yeah I'm fine"
"Ok..."
I could tell that she's lying,while I walk out of the kitchen and I hear another sound of thunder. Yashiro screams again.
I hug her from behind and she calmed down.
"Uhh Amane isn't this a little close she says in a nervous way.
"Right! I'm sorry"
"It's fine"
I saw that the popcorn was done and she had the bowls,she grabbed them and I grabbed her hand. I take her to the couch and pat a spot next to me.
-=No ones POV=-
Yashiro sits next to Amane and watches tv.
She slowly falls asleep and falls on Amanes chest. He blushes and carries her to her room, he put her on her bed and sat down on her bed. Yashiro wakes up and locks eyes with Amane then she give him a tight hug.
"Look,I know we just met but...I really like you,...do you like me?
Amane gives her a smile.
"Does this answer your question?"
He gives her a kiss on the lips and it lasted for 3 seconds.
She kissed him back and it lasted for awhile.
They lie on Yashiros bed and she lays on Amanes chest. She falls asleep again and Amane plays with her hair.
Next day...
-=Yashiros POV=-
I wave Amane goodbye and told him I will see him at school and I asked him to call me when he can.
"Yashiro~" her mother says
"Uh Yes mom?"
"Who was that boy you were cuddling with?"
"Oh my gosh mom you came in my room?!"
"Well I had to,to make sure your ok what do you expect?"
I felt so embarrassed and didn't know that my mom would be worried,how was I so clueless.
The following week...{I'm lazy once again...
I Receive a call from my boyfriend Amane and I answered
"Hey Yashiro~"Amane saying in an exciting voice
"Hey Amane!"
"Do you wanna Hang our at my place?"
"Sure"
I get up from the couch and change into some comfy clothes.
I head up to Amanes doorstep and his mom answers.
"Hello Amanes mom! How are you?"
"Aww your so sweet,I'm doing good,how about you?" Amanes mom asked
"I'm good"
I hear running coming from the kitchen.
"Yashiro! Yashiro!"
A boy that looks just like Amane?
"Tsukasa what did I tell you about harassing the guests." Amanes mom says with a sigh. The boys looks at her and says
"So she's not Amanes girlfriend?"
"Uhh,Yashiro Amane is in his room upstairs, I don't know what's up with him but he seams wired, so if he does to you just role with it"
"Oh ok thanks"
I walk up the stairs and see a door that says Amanes name in it. I open it and I see Amane on his bed in a sexy pose.
"A-Amane!"
-=No ones POV=-
Amane laughs
"Sorry Sorry"
He hops off the bed and closes the door from behind her, he hugs her from behind,
"I love you~he purrs
"Mhm"
"Aww why won't you say it back"
Yashiro doesn't say anything.
Amane sighs
"Ok I guess I have to do it the hard way"
Amane corners Yashiro on his bedroom wall,she feels a peck on her neck and Amane presses his lips on her neck, Yashiro covers her mouth with her hand and try's not to let a moan escape.
"I'll keep leaving marks until you say it" he whispers to her ear.
"Okay okay! I love you too"
"Music to my ears...but I didn't get a kiss~"
Yashiro gives a peck on his cheek. "Come on Yashiro,you can do better than that~"
She turns her and and kissed him and he puts his tongue in her mouth, she gave in and did the same. She was noticing that she was losing breath and tried to push Amane back he smiled and moved.
"Why'd we stop,it was just getting fun~"
"Humans...need to breathe Amane"
Amane gave Yashiro time to breath, he played with her hair to pass the time.
"Ok! I'm ready"
They continue kissing and they both wanted to cuddle. They sat down on Amanes bed.
"Was this way you asked me to come over?"
"No,I also wanted to see you cute face~"
He kissed her on the forehead and she wanted revenge. She sat on Amanes lap and kissed him a lot, they lie down an keep kissing,Amane asked Yashiro if she could stay the night. She said yes but remembered that she had no extra pair of clothes.
"We could go ask my mom if she has some clothes for you to fit into" Yashiro agreed and they held hands on their way down.
They asked Amanes mom and she gave yashiro some clothes. "So were am I going to sleep?" "Well the guest rooms bed is full of laundry"
"How about she sleeps with Amane!" Tsukasa says
"E-Eh!"yashiro says
"Yeah! Sense you boyfriend and girlfriend it shouldn't hurt" her mom says
"Well you herd my mom, let's go!"
Yashiro gets on the bed and Amane goes on. He hugs yashiro and she lies on his chest.
"I love you Yashiro~"
"I love you too Amane~"
-=====================-
Hello reader!
I am hoping that you enjoyed that chapter. It is a little short but it's alright! Have a great night
It's 12:34 and i have been writing for 2 hours😂
{words you have read}
{1296}