Chapter 9 || That night ||

-=Yashiros POV=-
I was still not comfortable about going to school today so I slept in but why in the world would Teru do that? Does he like me? I don't know but I definitely don't like him,I mean I know that I used to like him but ever sense I met Amane my world has changed.
When I woke up I chose to get a glass of water to clear my throat,and Amane hasn't woke up yet,I had no idea what to do for the rest of the day,but once I was about to make breakfast I get a call from Amanes mom.
"Hello Mrs.Yugi how are you?"
I said
"Oh I'm doing wonderful how are you?"
"I'm doing great" I said chuckling.
"That's great,is Amane doing alright in there?" Her mom says worried.
"Yeah he's doing perfectly fine!"
"Ok thank you for letting him stay for awhile"
"Your welcome~"
"Well I have to go Tsukasa wants me to bring him to the pool,well bye!"
"Bye~"
Amanes mom and his brother went to a field trip just for Tsukasa (for school) and Amane wanted to stay with me sense he was ganna be all alone for 2 weeks. I her Amane coming downstairs slowly.
"Who were you talking to yashiro?" He asks while yawning.
"Oh! I was just on the phone with your mom, she asked me how you were doing that's all"
"Oh ok"
"He walks over to me and gives me a hug from the back.
"Thanks for letting me stay her for awhile"
"Yeah! It's not problem really"
I said giggling.
We made breakfast together and sat down. The table was completely silent and I noticed something again...it's about what happened with me and Amane that night.
I tried to forget about it but I couldn't I guess. Once we finished are food we washed the dishes to get it out of the way, but I still wanted to know what Amane thinks about what happend.
-=Amanes POV=-
I was still thinking about what happened to me and yashiro that night and I'm pretty sure that she's thinking of it too,I think. I wanted to mention it but what if yashiro gets mad at me. Mind as well forget about it and just think about what were ganna do today, sense yashiro chose to skip school today again I have to keep her company, I just hope she would probably mention it.
-=Yashiros POV=-
The was a new movie coming on today Netflix and I really wanna watch it! But I have no idea If Amane wants to watch it with me. I went in my living room and turned on the tv, I turn on the movie and see Amane walking in the room,he sat next to me and I lie down on his shoulder. After half on the movie Amane asked.
"Hey Yashiro...do you remember about what happened that night?"
-=====================-
I'm so sorry that I'm posting this at midnight but I was drawing with my friend (face time) and I got distracted and forgot to post this chapter! I'm working on chapter 10 right now and I apologies that this chapter was very short! Chapter 10 might be posted later tonight (MIGHT) or tomorrow in the morning or afternoon! So be aware! Well bye bye!