Chapter 1 || The girl next to me ||

-=Yashiro's POV=-
I sit on my desk falling asleep waiting till the teacher comes but for some reason he's very late. We have only 10 minutes till class is over.

"Nene-Chan!~"

Suddenly I'd hear my name by a familiar voice,I'd look to my right,next to me would a cute girl with silky violet hair,tied up into two circle sections behind her head. Her bangs loosely parted to the side. And lastly,violet purple eyes,the most popular girl in class. It was my best friend from class, Aoi Akane!

"Oh! Hi Aoi good morning.Sorry that I didn't see you earlier I was busy doing something" I say in a nervous voice.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that Nene-Chan! What were you doing?"She giggles and smiles a little bit.

"Well I was walking and I bumped into a guy and all his books fell so I wanted to help him bring them to the library as an apology,he was very handsome."

"Oh Nene-Chan. Always falling for boys" she said with a sigh and a smile plastered on her face.The bell was about to ring in 5 minutes so maybe I can draw for a while.

"Nene-Chan! Do you wanna do somthing with me and the class"Aoi said with excitement.

"What do you have in mind"

She takes out a poster from the ground and gave it to me.
I look at it and I see that it's a trip to the beach. I love the beach but I can't go to the beach! I have studying to do for are exam

"Well Nene-Chan,you wanna come?"

"Sorry Aoi I cant,I have to study for are next exam"

"Oh what a shame,it's alright maybe next time"

"Ya maybe next time"

Aoi looked very sad and disappointed but I had to say no it's for my own good. The bell rang and I was ready to go and study but when I got out of the classroom I see a boy with bandages all over him. He was standing in front of the window. He was very cute but he looked sad. I slowly walk up to him and said,
"Hi! I'm Yashiro!"
-=======================-
Sorry that this was short all try to make the next one longer😅 I will probably make another chapter soon.