Chapter 16 || Angry Kou ||

-=No ones POV=-
A tear fell down from Kous eyes.
"What happened yashiro" kou asked angrily,Yashiro look at Kou and then looked at Amane.
"You can tell him if you want too" Amane says in Yashiros ear. She give a good think to see if she wants to tell Kou what happened or make up a story,before she could open her mouth Kou runs out of the room silently crying. Yashiro looks at the ground, Amane rubs her back and moves her body so she can lie her head on his shoulder.
-=Yashiros POV=-
It's been a couple of minutes sense Kou left the room.
"Can we go home" I ask Amane.
"Yeah sure"
We get up and walk to the exit,we could see that the sun was going down. We kinda fast walked are way home so we can stay warm.
At home...
"Finally we were at home" I say walking to the living room,I plopped myself on the couch laying down,I also remembered that I had to take a shower. I was too lazy to get up because my legs were so tired of walking.
"Hey Yashiro"
Amane says while bending down to see my face.
"I'm ganna take a shower ok"
"Ooookkaaay" I say falling asleep.
"Wake me up when your done"
"Okay"
I grab a fluffy pillow and lie down on it,I just realized that I was still in Amanes hoodie,that's why I felt so hot when I came in. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.
10 minutes later...
"Yashiro~"
I hear a voice calling my name rubbing my leg.
I get up and see Amane sitting next to me.
"Its your turn in the shower" Amane says smirking.
"Oh ok"
I leave the living room making my way to the bathroom,I look in the mirror and start taking my clothes off. I turn on the shower and get in. Sense Amane just got done in the shower the water is still warm.
After the shower
I cover my body with a towel and make my way to my bedroom,I walk to my closet and put a tang top and some baggy pants on, I go back to the bathroom and hanged the towel,I grab a hair brush and put my hair in a low ponytail.
I put the hair brush down and brush my teeth. Once I was done I walked back to my room and see Amane on my bed already asleep. I get on the bed and pull the covers on us. I lie down and I feel Amanes arms around my waist.
"Goodnight~"
Amane says while resting his head on my back.
"Goodnight"
-=====================-
Oh I'm so sorry that I didn't post for a week. (I think) I was ganna write more but my mom invited her friend over so I have to greet them :3 all see you guys on the next chapter uwu bye byeee radishes.