Chapter 10 || That night {part 2} ||

-=Yahsiros POV=-
"Hey yashiro...do you remember about what happened that night?" Amane asked,I was so nervous to answer him.
"Y-Yeah"
"Well I just wanted to know how you feel..."
"I feel fine"
"Ok good...I just wanted to know that I didn't hurt you after...umm you know."
I get up and sit on his lap and put my hands on his cheeks.
"You don't have to worry about what happened that day,you didn't hurt me at all"
-=Amanes POV=-
Yashiro gave me a
smile when she told me not to worry about what happened that day,she gave me a kiss and told me she was a little tired. She got off my lap and lie down on my shoulder, I was very concerned about Yashiro and about that incident with Teru...I just hope she's ok.
The movie was over and yashiro was still sleeping,I turn off the tv and pick up yashiro. I bring her to her bedroom and put her on her bed, she gives a soft groan, I hope I didn't wake her up. I was about to leave but yashiro grabbed my shirt, I herd her mumble.
"Can you lay down with me..."
I smile and say
"Sure"
I get in the covers and we both fall asleep.
4 hours later
It was around 5:30 and we had to make dinner,once I woke up I didn't see Yashiro in the bed at all. I get up and walk down the stairs, I see the kitchen lights on and sushi on the table. Yashiro sees me and takes a seat.
We both sit and eat in silence, it was too quiet.
"Uh...Amane...about what happened at the couch earlier...when you mentioned about what happened with me and Teru...I was thinking that I should tell Kou his little brother."
I don't know if it's a good idea or not but maybe it is...what if he does it again to her and take her somewhere more private,we're I can't find her at all. I'm very worried.
"Well I mean I guess you can but what do you think Teru would do when Kou mentions it to him?" I ask.
"Well...I guess I have to ask him to not tell Teru."
She says.
"What if he doesn't and keeps it a secret from you..."
"Oh...I've never thought about that,would Kou do that?"
"I don't know..."
It was complete silence once again.
"Well if you want we could skip school for awhile and tell the teachers that you're going on vacation for a month."
"Yeah but what about you?"
"All just tell them I'm on vacation with my family"
We both giggle and lock eyes with each other.
"Hey Amane...your a really good boyfriend,I couldn't find anyone else's that's just like you." She says with a small smile.
"And there is no one else that's like you" I replied with a smile.
We both finished are food and wash the dishes.
"Ooo! Look what I found!"
She had two popsicles on her hand and the flavour was vanilla. We go to her room and sit down on her bed, she sucks on the popsicle and I started to feel kinda hot.
-=Yashiros POV=-
Me and Amane are sitting on my bed eating vanilla popsicles and I had a feeling that someone was staring at me while eating it and I noticed Amane looking very red, I start to giggle a bit and ask,
"Amane are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm f-fine"
He says nervous.
"Umm ok."
-=====================-
Hiii I'm callin you guys radishes from now on! Just throwin it out there. Welp thanks for 301 reads! I am so grateful of how a lot of people are reading my story, and actually enjoying it! I will try my best on the next chapter.( ̄▽ ̄) Bye bye have a good night~!