Announcement

ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴋᴀɪᴛᴏ

I'll say what I already said on my account. The rumor is that Wattpad has been hacked and some people's info is being sold on the dark web. Despite the fact that I believe that everything takes your information already, I reset my email to a spam that is only connected to my wattpad (currently). I'd advise that you do the same or reset your account completely. However, I've been thinking about making a new account and starting fresh for quite a while now due to the fact that I procrastinate a lot and don't want to edit all my books to fit the new writing style I enjoy. If I do make a new account, this one might stay up for a temporary amount of time but nothing has been decided yet. I'll update this if I decide to make a new account and I'll tag the new account. This certain story will be remade on said new account if I decide to start anew. Just thought I'd let anyone who reads this know about the current state of my account. If GoldGamer12 decides to start a new account, I certainly will join her.

ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴋᴀɪᴛᴏ

Hey! I just wanted to come on here and say that my new account is Hit_It_Til_It_Breaks and I'll be starting over there with a oneshot book and... a textfic! It might be Haikyuu, it might be My Hero... Who knows? But if you liked this book and you want more absolute crack from me then go check out my new account! Be sure to check out Gold_Gamer_12's account too.
And for the LAST time on this account...

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ YEE YEE IM OUTTIE BOIS AND GORLS ♥