The After-Breakup

READ UNTIL THE END!! IMPORTANT INFO AT THE END!!

~Bakasquad~

[Y/n]
haha im dead inside.

[Pikachu]
arent we all?

[Y/n]
dude i cant stop crying...
it hurts...

[BestBoi]
(Y/n)...
What's going on?

[AnimeWifu]
r u okay?

[Y/n]
i mean... its for the best
he like Mirio and i understand that
but it doesnt stop the pain

[AngryPom]
Someone grab Icyhot!!
HE WONT STOP FUCKING RUNNING TO THE 3RD YEARS DORMS

[FlexTape]
got em.

[IcyHot] has joined the group.

[IcyHot]
(Y/n)
Answer my texts, dammit.

[Pikachu]
bro chill out.

[Insomnia]
she says she wants Shoto to come talk to her.
she refuses to open the door but she'll answer your texts.

[IcyHot] has left the group.

Him (^///^)💕

[IcyHot]
(Y/n)?
Can you hear me...
I'm at the door and I can hear you watching Beastars.

[Y/n]
its how i cope alright?
ive seen it already but it wont stop me from watching it again

What's going on...
You guys seemed great just the other day.

that night when we hung out...
he texted me and i knew what was gonna happen
when he said "Can we talk."
but...

So...
He likes Mirio?

yea

How about...
You can cry it out and watch Beastars.
I'll sit outside your door talking to you until you let me in.
We can eat ice cream and watch something happier
like Naruto or Fairy Tail?

Danganronpa V2

Fine.
You know that everyone's concerned about you right?
Your dad has come by more than once.

k

So...

yo

Wanna hear something funny?

i could use it rn but your defintion of funny is horrendous.

Oh, you are really stuggling.
You used proper English...

whatever

But you can even ask my siblings. This was funny.
So, we have a white board in the kitchen for Father to write reminders on it.
Fuyumi likes to write encouraging notes on it for whenever I come home.
She wrote "Have a great day, Sho." before I left to check on Mom.
I came back and Father erased it only to write "Important messages only."
I snuck Dabi into the house and we wrote all over it with Natsuo.
I wrote "Love you, Yumi. -Shoto"
Natsuo wrote "These are more important than you'll ever be. From, Nat"
But Dabi wrote "I will come back from the depths of hell, join a villain league, cause havoc, and harrass you in the streets, just to tell you to go fuck yourself 'Father' Love you btw Yumi. Love, The 'Mistake' :)"

oml i love that man

The best part was when Father woke up and he couldn't erase them since he wrote in it Sharpie. Boy, was he mad.

you shouldve invited me...
i wouldve wrote "Seconded. Sorry not sorry Trash, your son's bff (Both of them)."
Then "Don't you dare talk to Yumi like that you burning garbage man, you look like Satan barfed, added a 'firey' temper, and lit you on fire just to send you into the world and abuse your family. Suck on that. -(Y/n)"

God, after you cheer up we should go do that.

honestly i would love to just write it on like a letter and mail it to him. then you can take it and write in on the board with Dabi's magic Sharpie lol
then text it to him
the use his info to sub to a Scientology mail sub.
they never stop giving you emails...
even if you try to escape, they also find out and send you mail, emails, texts, anything man!

Hold on, I'm gonna do that actually...

YES SHO

Done.
That's what you get for abusing us, garbage person.

PERIODTTTTTTTTT

Sho's P.O.V.

I smiled as I heard her sit on the other side of the door and I could almost feel her radiant smile despite not being able to see it. She probably already knows my feelings, but I couldn't tell her how I really feel. I might wait a bit, just until her smile comes back. We've been friends since childhood, she would always be there for me. I still remember how we met. I never went to a real school, but she saw me one day. The day she moved to the house next door, she caught my eye. We've been bestfriends ever since I never realized my true feelings until she was actually taken from me. I felt jealous, seeing her with Bakugou and all those guys who couldn't keep their eyes off her, but I never knew I would...
I never knew I would be in love with her...
I realized that after Tamaki took her from me once again...
I, Shoto Todoroki, am in love with (Y/n) Aizawa.

Author/2nd Person P.O.V

After that realization, they hung out the rest of the night. You both snuck into his house to write that message on the white board. You both made a letter to mail to Endeavor and then texted him. You both ended up laying in your bed together, laughing and enjoying the moment. That one moment where you were happy. You struggled today, but all it took was seeing your best friend to clear that up. Suddenly, the breakup just seemed like a funny memory... The more you both laughed and talked that night, the more you seemed to hurt. Your heart hurt. After he had fallen asleep in your bed, you lied awake... What was this feeling? A feeling that made your heart hurt to call Shoto your best friend. A feeling that made you jealous when he hung out with girls. You came to a realization when you looked at him that night...
Were you in love with your best friend?
Were you, (Y/n) Aizawa, in love with Shoto Todoroki??

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it won't be the next episode cuz like all animes, before the big arc there has to be a backstory/flashback where you finally find out the character's backstory!! So you'll have to wait 2 more chapters to ACTUALLY find out...
I do need to clarify Y/n's backstory and quirk and her basic info since its been kinda scattered over this story. If any of you have questions, then feel free to ask! I'll address them in the next chapter (*/ω\*)
Also I might change the cover and title to match our new story direction, ya know? I'll also have to edit some of the earlier chapters to have it fall in with our current story...
I also wanted to thank you all! I never expected my story to get this far and I really appreciate all of you, active or not lol. I hope you all stay til the end and I sure will love developing this story and what I have in store. Our story is not even close to over yet! There still will be the classic crackfic chapters but I hope you all understand that I do, in fact, have a story to be developed and I'm happy with its direction.
Now for my classic outro!!

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE BOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: April 13, 2020

Word Count: (Oof another long chapter!) 1089