Authors Note (READ PLEASE)

OMG. OMG!! Okay so this may not seem important but...

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS CRACKFIC!! 💓💓

Like I get new votes and comments every day. I got done doing chores today to see 12 NOTIFICATIONS!? And almost all of them were VOTES?!?! Like?? Since when am I popular?? Lmao i know im not yet but im sure ill get there! 

Also for everyone in the future, I wanted to go ahead and give thanks to the first few people to show up in my notifs lol (if the tags dont work here ill tag them in the comments :))

@GoldGamer12 who is my irlbsf and was the first person to support me on this crackfic lol

@tetsuya_ayaka one of the first people to actually comment and show me love on this crackfic lmao

@timetokashootmyself love that username btw. they recognized my Jay from the Kubzscouts references

@Wholesome_PersonUwU voted on like.... every chapter of this story xD

@LillyFlowersDream told me i was the best author ever and commented on a ton of the chapters (i dont think im the BEST but thanks anyway Lilly xD)

@80sbabygurl is the newest addition to the team with tons of votes and a few comments!

So thank all of you for the love I really appreciate it! Im sorry for people who voted on my stuff but I didnt put you here. You can shout yourself out lol.

Also if you guys like my stuff you should check out my stuff with my ocs. If you wanna know about the ocs before you read the story you can go to my character cards! I have another story thats MHA but its a oc insert that i made along with my friend Gold with our sister ocs Val and Pancake. (Btw we made those IN ROBLOX together lol). You will understand why i have so much love for Bakugou and Todoroki if you read that story. It, ofc, goes along with the MHA storyline but to fit with our ocs. So if you guys like my stories and have time feel free to check out thar story!

Well this is longer than i thought and I promised someone i would post another chapter of this today so yea 

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE BOI