Oh, God... Back to the Story!

"Hey there, Dollface." Dabi was standing in front of you. You were frozen and you were scared. "Are you gonna stand there or are you gonna greet your old friend?"

"G-go away..." You managed to say.

"Ah, is that how you treat a friend?"

"You are NOT my friend... Go away or I'm gonna scream." You said.

"No the hell you won't, doll."

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!!" You yelled, hoping to wake someone up. "LEAVE DABI!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE!!"

"Stop. Yelling." He said and took a step closer. You screamed again.

"(Y/N)?!" You heard someone yell from inside. "(Y/n)!! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"Goddammit, you little bitch." Dabi ran off and you fell to the ground with a gasp.

"(Y/n)?!" Shoto ran outside with you and picked you up then walked you inside. "What happened, why were you out there?"

"D-Dabi... He was out there, waiting for me."

"Oh my god... C'mon, you're sleeping in my room." He said.

"H-he was there... He's not gonna stop coming for me..." You stood up and walked with him.

"I know, sweetheart. You're gonna be okay tho." He said as he opened the door to his dorm. 

"I'm not... They won't stop until they-"

"Shh. Don't think about that, alright? Just go to sleep and we'll talk to the teachers in the morning." He waited for you to lay down then he laid down beside you.

It wasn't that hard to fall asleep when your boyfriend is cuddling with you.

The next morning, you guys went to the teachers and told the whole story, you talked to Bakugou about everything and he suggested that after it all blows over that you go to therapy. You were under constant supervision and you were all about to start school again in a bit.

This chapter was cut short due to me not GIVING A FUCK!! Jk, this is just all I had for the story at the moment so YEE YEE IM OUTTIE BOIS

Date: 4/25/20

Word Count: 324