Late 7k special.

"Hello there!" I popped up in the common room of the lovely dorms.

"Oh lord, is it another special? I thought you were gonna give those up when you made your book?" Iida said.

"IS KAI HERE YET?!" I heard Bakugou yelling.

"YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM!!" I heard running and arms wrapping around me. I laughed and he stood back up straight and coughed. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay, you're just a baka."

"HEY!!"

"Sorry, Killua kinda rubbed off on me."

"Speaking of Killua," I looked behind me to see Aiko with Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio.

"What- Why- WHERE?!" Killua questioned then looked right at me. "Okay, I know you... Thank god... This is just one of your dumb author tricks, isn't it?"

"I- DUMB AUTHOR TRICKS?! This is a 7k special, SIR." I yelled and the rest of the class came down. Kiri talked with Aiko, Shoto wouldn't let go of me, and Denki was looking around like a very confused Pikachu.

"Wait- Where's Gold??" He asked in a sad tone.

"She should be here..." I murmured then she popped up behind Denki and tackled him.

"Anyway, why are we here?" Kurapika asked.

"Cuz! I recently got into Hunter X Hunter so I wanted to include you!" 

"I have work later..." Leorio said. "Can I go?"

"PFTTT WORK?!"

"I'm a doctor..." I paused. "I forgot I aged you guys up so that Killua and Gon would fit the class's age... Yeah, you can go." I waved my hand and he was gone.

"So what're we doing today?" Gold asked.

"What do you guys wanna do? We can just hang out here." I shrugged. "I guess we should be asking the guests?" I looked at Killua and Gon.

"I don't really care," Killua said.

"Neither do I! As long as Hisoka isn't lurking around somewhere..."

"I made sure not to bring him," Aiko said.

"But he always just pops up... He could be here and we wouldn't even know..." Gon looked around.

"You guys probably have PTSD from him... He was TERRIFYING." I said.

"IMAGINE HAVING TO LIVE IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS HIM!!" Killua yelled. "THAT WAS SCARY!!"

"Okay but we've had to fight villains the entire year so I wouldn't talk," Bakugou said.

Killua laughed and doubled over. "OH GOD!! THAT WAS FUNNY!!"

"Eh?!" Bakugou started getting mad. "We've had to fight a group of 'villains' called the Phantom Troupe, get through a hunter exam that we could've DIED in and a lot of people did die, I'm part of an assassin family that has tracked me down and tried to kill my sister, grueling Nen training, Chimera Ants, and that's all between the ages of 12 and 14." Killua listed them off on his fingers. "And you had to do what? Fight villains as 16-year-olds? Yeah, fuck off man."

Bakugou looked at me then Killua. "YOU'RE GONNA LET HIM TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" I nodded and Killua smiled. Bakugou charged him but Killua easily dodged. "Killua, don't kill him please," I said.

"Ugh, fine." He appeared beside me. "What is he your boyfriend or something?" He asked.

"Hah! No, we're dating in one story and I love him but Author Kai doesn't have a boyfriend." I smiled. "Actually, Bakugou is dating Kirishima in this story! But Aiko is dating Kiri in our other story. Denki is... technically not taken but really married to Gold."

"Okay... But what if I asked you out?" He looked down at me cuz he's fucking tall as a teenager.

"I dunno. I mean- I dunno how that would work." I laughed. "Cuz I lowkey ship you and Gon but also... I made an Xreader about you so-" I thought for a moment. "And Story Kai is dating Bakugou but- Dammit why is this so confusing?!" I sighed. "Anyway, I'll just have to decide if you ever do or not." Killua nodded and I looked back at everyone.

"So! Who wants to go swimming?" I asked. Everyone cheered and ran to their dorms except Gold, Aiko, Killua, and Gon. "You guys don't have to go change anywhere. I can just-" I snapped and they were in bathing suits. I snapped again and was wearing a sunflower bathing suit.

Everyone finally got back downstairs and we walked to a private pool area that I snapped into existence

Everyone finally got back downstairs and we walked to a private pool area that I snapped into existence. I was a big area with a pool that went to 7 feet deep and chairs around the area. We all ran and jumped in. I sat on a ring float and put on some sunglasses. I was chilling in Cedar Rapids until Killua went under me and flipped me over.

"AH!! KILLUA!!" I screamed and took a breath before going under. I swam up to him and pulled him down. I stood up and laughed. Killua stood up and smiled then looked behind me. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me back down. I managed to swim back up and people kept teaming up against me, mostly Killua and Bakugou. Eventually, everyone kinda calmed down and were just chilling on floats or at the sides of the pool. I was laying on a float and Killua came up beside me. 

"Hello there." I looked over at him. "Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, that's for letting us show up. Gon is getting along well with Izuku." I looked over and they were both just talking and they looked happy. "Well, I'm glad! Have you bonded with anyone?"

"Besides you, Bakugou." He smiled. "He's pretty cool when he's not yelling all the time." I giggled and Killua laughed.

"Well, I'm glad you're bonding." I put my sunglasses back on. "I have a question," Killua said and I sighed and looked back at him. "Would you like to accompany me to the Zoldyck family dinner later tonight?" We both smiled.

"Am I even allowed to go to the lovely Zoldyck estate?"

"If I make them let you in. Plus we could always hang out outside or at the butlers' quarters."

"I would be happy to. It's a date." He blushed and I smiled.

Bakugou walked up. "What're you guys talking about?" Gold and Denki started laughing. I guess they heard our conversation.

"Nothing, we're just talking about hanging out later."

"No, you're not." He glared at me then at Killua. "Just don't hurt her, alright?"

"I won't and remember, she still visits you guys more than us." Killua smiled.

We all hung out for a while longer and then went back to the dorms. Everyone changed and then met in the common room.

"Well, it's that time again..." I sighed. I let go of Killua's hand and walked up to Shoto. "Love you, man. See you at the next special." I hugged him then hugged Bakugou. "It won't be long!!" I walked back to Killua and then Gold ran up to Denki and hugged him.

"I'll miss you!!" Denki said. "I always hate when you guys leave..." He sighed and kissed Gold then she walked back. Aiko hugged Kirishima and then we got ready to leave.

"I'll be in the Hunter X Hunter world for a bit. See you guys later!" Gold and Aiko waved while I disappeared with Gon and Killua.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww... I love writing these!! They're so cute...

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE BOIS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 6/4/20

Word Count: 1198