Mother's Day!!

Class 1-2 Many Idiots

[Boyfriend]
Hey, (Y/n).
Yumi, Natsuo, and I are going to see my mother today.
Would you like to come?

i get to meet her?!
Y E S

[Boyfriend]
Nice.
Natsuo will come pick us up later.

[AngryPom]
My mom has requested you come over too.
I think she likes you more than me...

[SinnamonRoll]
Yeah...
Mom wants you, Kacchan, and Mitsuki to come over for a family dinner!

[Boyfriend]
Maybe my mother can come too...

oml I get to meet Rei, see Mitsuki again, and INKO!!

[Pikachu]
how do u even kno all them..?

well i went over to their houses alot

[Boyfriend]
So change of plans.
Apparently, Midoriya's mom already planned all this and called Mom.
So we're all going to Midoriya's house today.

wowie.
what about Mic? He's my mom...

[Insomniac]
he doesn't count dude

[Boyfriend]
Correct.

[AngryPom]
My mother just told me that she like (Y/n) more than me...

[BestBoi]
Also why is (Y/n) getting invited but not me or Uraraka?!

[AngryPom]
You are invited, dumbass.

[Pikachu]
well ima be at my wife's house sooo
{deleted}

[SoftGirl]
Well, I'll see you all there!!
╰(*°▽°*)╯

byeee!!

You logged off.

You got dressed in some casual clothes and then walked to the common room. Shoto was already waiting for you and you held his hand as you walked to the car. You sat in the back with Shoto while Fuyumi was in the front with Natsuo.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Nice to see ya again." Natsuo said as you all drove off. "We're gonna drop you off then Yumi is gonna go get Mom."

"Oh, alright!! I can't wait to see Inko and Mitsuki again." You smiled.

You talked a bit with Shoto and then got to Izuku's house. You opened the door and Inko was cooking with Mitsuki already while Bakugou was on the couch with Kirishima. Uraraka and Izuku were trying to help cook but they got kicked out of the kitchen.

"Hey, guys!" You said as you walked in with Shoto and Natsuo. "Fuyumi is going to get Shoto's mom."

"Oh, (Y/n)!!!" Inko yelled as she ran up to you and wrapped you in a hug. Mitsuki ran up too.

"Finally! I need you to help take care of Katsuki since he still can't behave!" Mitsuki laughed and Bakugou shot a glare.

"I'm sure Kiri has it under control, Mitsuki." You laughed.

"Please, come sit!" Inko said as Mitsuki kicked Bakugou off the couch.

"HEY!!" I sat down in this spot and propped my legs on his head. He swatted my legs away and moved Kiri over to sit.

"Oh, Shoto! Here. I've sat on this couch plenty of times." I laughed and let Shoto take my seat. He just smiled and let me sit in his lap. You laid out so that my legs were over Bakugou. Izuku eventually sat down in Bakugou's place while Kiri moved to the floor so it was Shoto, Izuku, and Bakugou on the couch while you were laying on all 3 of them.