4k?!?! Thx guys!

~*Author's P.O.V*~

"Yo! I'm finally here! What's up, Class 1-A!" I teleported into the dorms lobby to see the Bakufam playing Smash Bros. Our main character screeched.

"Oh hey! What's up, Author?" Mina said.

"Please, call me Kai." I said. "Welp, we hit 4k reads and I wanna do a special with you guys so if everyone could show up..." I snapped my fingers and teleported everyone here.

"Uhm... H-hi?" Tamaki walked to Y/n and watched you.

"Everyone, please, have a seat!" I said and the Bakusquad sat on one couch, Dekusquad on the other. Shoto and Y/n were sitting together.

"Sooooo! This isn't a Q and A cuz I don't have enough active readers for that, but I just wanted to see everyone!" I looked at Shoto and he smiled. "I've already talked to some of you, but I also wanna ask you guys some questions from myself."

"We already know who you all ship with (Y/n), but do you actually ship anyone else?" I asked.

"KiriBaku, Denki X Jirou, Izuku X Uraraka, (Y/n)Todo." Mina piped up. All of those people went red.

"Well, Izu and Ura are dating, Denki and Jirou wi- UHM! Sorry, classified info. But I will tell you that most of those are canon!" I winked. 

"Now. Bakugou." I looked at him. "Do you even know how many Bakubitches you have?"

"What? The? Fuck? Oh, fangirls?" He smirked. "Aren't you one of them?"

"HAH WHAT NO! PSHH." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"LIAR!" Gold was suddenly behind me. 

"BITCH!" I screamed.

"She has a list and Mister Explosion Murder is at the top of said husbando list. Then it's Tamaki and then Shoto."

"Why am I third..." Shoto asked with a sad look.

"I'm sorry, bebe! I still love you." 

"That's mah son ;-;" Gold says.

"You're used to it."

"Tru, tru." 

Bakugou smirked and I moved on. "So... I just wanna know what everyone here thinks of (Y/n)?"

"Hot." Bakugou simply says.

"Wow... And you're my husbando nurmero uno..." I said sadly.

"Did you want me to lie?" 

"No..."

"Let's move on! I like (Y/n) she's funny, pretty, a honest person, and..." Shoto said then he looked at (Y/n) and stopped. "Uhm... U-uhm... I-"

"Hah. You guys don't know what I know and I'm laughing at this."

"Shut up, man!" (Y/n) said as she covered her face.

"Well... We all like her very much, but Todoroki seems to like her more~!" Mina said as she nudged (Y/n).

 "Well, Mrs. Author, or whoever you are-" 

"Kai. Call me Kai. I insist." I interrupted Bakugou.

"Whatever. I have a question."

"O-oh! I didn't expect any questions! Well, go ahead. Ask away! I would love to answer even though I didn't prepare any-"

"Look bitch. I just wanna know how you know us."

"I watch the anime!"

"What anime..."