Ending It.

So this is the official ending to this story. I'm honestly not feeling it anymore but I don't wanna delete it cuz people like it so I'm just gonna give you guys a glimpse into the future to end it off once and for all. If you want spinoffs, you can request them on my oneshot book or if you just wanna see me write something you'll enjoy, you can request on the same book. I MIGHT bring back a crack textfic/dump book since that's what people like but idk... 

~!*A few years after graduation*!~

It's not like I don't talk to my old class anymore... It's more like we're all so busy that we don't have any time anymore. We all kinda went our separate ways after graduation. I got married to Shoto, Kirishima and Bakugou got married, the LOV was arrested, almost all of the old sweethearts in high school got married. Plus, I don't even have anyone's number. I'm sorta just hoping I find my old highschool phone with that old chat app on it. Well, when I was looking in the attic for some old clothes to donate to charity, I happened to find my old backpack with my old phone in it.

"Sho!! Look!! Wanna see if it still works?!" I exclaimed while running into the living room.

"Sure, honey, but I have to go. Talk to you later?" I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips before he left then I sat on the couch and typed in a password. I saw the screen light up and I smiled. I went to the chat app and tried to check the old messages but they seemed to be cleared. I had to clear them all after the LOV got arrested in case they got out but I still had all my old contacts.

Would you like to make a groupchat?
Yes

MeMoRiEs

Wow, this brings back some heavy memories, huh?

I didn't expect anyone to log on but suddenly I heard a ding

Your friends are online! Click to see more!

[Pikachu]
O

[BestBoi]
M

[FlexTape]
G

[AngryPom]
Wow, I never thought I would miss seeing your names on my screen.
Except for Kiri.
I see him every day.

[SmallMight]
Even ME?!!

[AngryPom]
No.

[SoftGirl]
Be NICE!!

[Sanic]
Why hello there, former classmates!!

[Goddess]
Hi everyone!!

[Pikachu]
Wait... How did we all suddenly not change phones for years?!
OMG
AUTHOR-KAI?!

WHO IN THE HELL IS THAT?!
YOU GUYS WOULD CONSTANTLY REFERENCE HER!!!

Author has joined the chat.

[Author]
Aw sheeet.
I forgot about this, ngl.
You're all here cuz I'm finally completing the series!
Don't worry, you're still in other stories but... This version of you won't.

[AngryPom]
Wow...
That's sad...
We got to like-
What, 60 sum chapters?

[Author]
Yeah but I'm not feeling it anymore.
This was really my first book I was invested in and we have tons of memories but all good things must come to an end.
Lemme give (Y/n) all her memories back.

OW
Oh, wait...
OH NO, KAIIII!!!

[Author]
Sorry guys...
Maybe someone will ask for a spinoff or something?
I might reincarnate you in another story but for now...
This is farewell.

[Pikachu]
Bye...

[AnimeWifu]
See ya...

[AngryPom]
Bye but not forever.

[Sanic]
I'll miss you all.

{SmallMight]
Wish you all well!!

And finally... Goodbye from me, the version of yourself that you use to escape reality. Not all goodbyes hurt and not all goodbyes are bad. There are plenty of ways to escape reality but this portal is being closed off. I'm sorry to say it but goodbye for now and forever. Just remember, if you used this to get away from life and be happy for once... It'll always get better, trust me, I should know! You saw how terrible MY life was, you read about my terrible life to get away from yours... There will always be more but you can't escape reality. Go make amends, go apologize, go tell them how you feel, I know it may not be easy but I know you can do it... If you haven't heard it in a while- even if you don't love yourself- from one you to another, I love you.

Author has erased the chat. We hope to see you again soon!!

Date: 6/25/20

Word Count: 654