"Do you want me to set anything on fire?"

Start from the beginning

How in the world would you even try to explain this?

Oh yes, my museum's prized sword happened to house a Greek demigod who is a son of Ares and he happens to just nonchalantly kill chicken ladies, he's a flirty bastard who makes world-class messes, he likes to go around naked, he rips microwaves to shreds, he has this weird phobia of blood and also he stole my bedroom last night and I LET him.

Yep. Normal.

TOTALLY NORMAL.

Taehyung's eyes lingered on your pacing form a second too long, eyes darkening, before you snapped your fingers in front his face. "Eyes up here," you huffed before raising a single finger and pointing at the couch behind him (the very same couch that had given you the worst backache of all history, which you completely blamed Taehyung for), "Now I am going to go freshen up, and IF YOU F*CKING MOVE, I will castrate you. STAY THERE."

The red-haired man's eyes glinted with mischievous mirth at your words, and he raised his arms in the air lazily before once again sitting down and spreading his legs wide. "Of course, pretty one."

Resisting the urge to growl at him even though he'd hardly done anything, you swiftly turned on heel into your room to grab a change of clothes to take with you into the bathroom because you really did not want the perverted man in your living room to see you in a towel. Common sense.

Steeling yourself for whatever mess Taehyung may have turned your room into, you poked your head inside and was pleasantly surprised to find that he'd at least tried to make the bed. Your room was small, and so you, being the resourceful person you were, had saved up for one of those one-bed bunk beds with a desk underneath it and leaving the rest of your room open reasonably pleasant to look at.

You liked the setup of your room, even if making your bed could be a royal pain in the a*s.

Sighing, you deftly flicked your comforter in a familiar motion so you could climb up and tuck it in. As close as you were to the blanket, you could smell Taehyung's masculine scent on it- musky and smoky and with the hint of autumn breezes. Goddamn it, that was addicting. You barely restrained yourself before you buried your nose in the blanket to soak it all in.

Hang on, hang on, HANG ON-

Shaking your head viciously, you stepped back and resolved to wash everything on your bed as soon as possible, because you had NO everloving clue where the psycho in your living room had been and you honestly didn't intend to find out.

Snatching a reasonable outfit consisting of a comfy, oversized blue sweater and black ripped jeans, you made your way into the bathroom to take yet another shower to calm your hella annoying migraine.

When you came out of the bathroom, still toweling your hair dry, you were surprised yet again to see Taehyung in the same spot you had left him, chest bare and exposed and rippling as he twirled his bronze sword over his fingers absentmindedly (which was scarily attractive HOLY SH*T-), the metal glittering, a red glow permeating the air it slashed through. His face was distant and almost sad, not even paying attention to your curious eyes on him.

And then his eyes slowly lifted to meet yours, and the cold expression was washed away as if it was never there, leaving only yet another wide smirk in its place. "Like what you see, sweetheart?" he chuckled in that irritatingly deep voice of his, leaning back even farther into the back of your couch and swinging his sword over his wide shoulders to reveal even more of his tantalizing skin.

You couldn't help the bright flush that creeped over your ears as you glared and looked away, scoffing. "You wish."

Taehyung just watched your stiff form make its way into the kitchen and laughed.