Part 17

"Okay! I fucking like you!"

I close my eyes as we pull into the intersection, seeing the car coming up from the right in the corner of my eye as our car rolls down the street with the same speed. Fear takes over my senses and my body falls into a coma, I can't move any body parts anymore. I squeeze my eyelids tight as I hear a loud honking and after that, there is absolute silence. I feel no pain, smell no blood, or hear no crashing.

Did I die? Am I in heaven right now?

I can make out a certain intensity of light through my eyelids, which means light is shining in my face. I move my pupils, still covered by my eyelids, back and forth but my muscles refuse to obey my brain. A faint voice calling out for me causes my limbs to react to this voice by slowly opening my eyes again.

A worried Jungkook is touching my shoulder, he is the first to come into my view. He searches my eyes and I look around me, blinking, realizing that we were not involved in an accident and that I didn't die. The car has come to a stop on the side of the road under a lantern and no other cars are in sight.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks pulling my attention again.

He doesn't get an answer from me as I loosen my seatbelt and open the passenger door before I get out annoyed. I bring my hands to my hips not believing what just happened here. Apart from the fact that he forced me to confess he put himself, me, and others in danger.

I can hear the door opening at his side and him coming towards me with long, slow steps. I stand with my back facing him, really pissed off and a deep puff of air can be heard in the silent night.

"Look, I would never put you in any real danger. I just wanted you to—"

Slap.

His head turns to the side as he closes his eyes and brings a hand to his cheek that has just felt each and every one of my fingers. My labored breathing comes short and intense, my hand that I used to slap him with has formed a fist and my chest is rising with every breath I take.

A painful smile is written on his lips as he lifts his head and looks at me, "I think I deserv—"

Before he can finish his sentence, the adrenaline that still flows through my veins takes over me and I grab the collar of his shirt pulling him towards me. I get up on my tiptoes to have better access to his lips, which I have been craving for days now and crash my lips on his.

Surprised by my sudden behavior, he doesn't kiss me back at first, he probably didn't expect such a move from me, especially after I just slapped him, but when he realizes what's happening he's quick enough to kiss me back.

The kiss is greedy, hungry, and releases all the pain of longing from the last days. We kiss desperately and hard, devouring each other with our lips. His strong hands find their way to my hips and he pulls me towards him, our bodies now in a touch which makes a shiver run down our spines. I moan in his mouth as he eagerly and skillfully slips his tongue into my mouth and picks a fight with mine, which he wins once again.

Because he will never be the one to lose, he always has to be the one who dominates, who devours me. And I fucking love it.

He grabs my hips harder, sliding one hand higher to my waist as he closes every gap between us. Then all of a sudden he turns us both around and I end up with my back against the side of the car where he locks me between his arms. We tilt our heads from side to side, still not separating, and I grab the hair on the back of his neck, making him moan. I note in my mind that this little gesture seems to please him and make him feel excited every time I do it.