Part 44

A contented smile spreads across my lips as I look up at the ceiling, one arm under my head and the other resting on my stomach. Elaine is still sleeping soundly next to me while memories of last night swirl around in my head. Well, actually that was just a few hours ago, as we ended up having our fun for two more rounds, which didn't leave us with much sleep. The tiring actions immediately put me into a deep sleep, however, it wasn't me who could sleep longer.

I was able to make her mine again against the shower wall after her punishment and in the end, she wanted to take control by riding me on the bed. I didn't want to go too far, wanted to test the water first and see how far she could go, so I still kept myself under control a bit, but I could see that she is just as freaky as I am. Maybe even more so.

She has stamina like a marathon runner when it comes to sex, but when I ask her if she wants to go to the gym with me, she says she's too lazy. This girl. But I'm not going to complain because 'cardio' is an important unit for a healthy heart after all. I smirk to myself because of my thoughts, she always leaves me with a stronger desire and I think all day about the nights we spend with our activities.

Angry sex was something I had wanted to try with her for a long time. I love the vanilla sex we've had lately and the love that has flowed between us in the intimate moments, but it was time again for some spice and excitement.

A slight stirring makes me turn my head to my right and into my view falls the woman I can never get out of my mind. She is everything I need and more. She makes me a better person and I have to be grateful for her presence and being there for me. I am so glad that fate brought her to me because I don't know what I would have done during the hard times I have been going through lately. She is my strength and the reason I smile every day.

I turn to her and look at her beautiful face. She is a true beauty even without all the makeup and sexy clothes. Her personality is already more than enough to make my heart race, but her beauty takes my breath away. Every time our eyes meet I want to stop time and drown in the pools of rich chocolate. When she laughs and her dimples appear, I feel weak and like I'm falling into a trance.

I watch her chest rise and fall with each soft breath she takes, the silk blanket covering her chest. Her arms are outstretched and hiding under the pillow while her curly hair is wildly spread out on it. A soft laugh escapes my lips as I grab a strand of hair and tickle her nose, causing her to scratch it with one hand and turn to me. I love to annoy her in her sleep, though she can be really scary when I disturb her sleep.

"Baby." I sing softly, bringing my lips to her face. "Wake up. It's almost noon."

"Mhmm." she hums, her eyes still closed and her lips smacking together.

"Earth to Elaine. Earth to Elaine." I say laughing as I start shaking her by her shoulders, propping myself up on my elbows.

She cracks open her eyes and yep, I said she's scary when she's awakened from her sleep. Two eyes with furrowed brows stare at me while I still shake her by her shoulders. The "are you trying to die" look makes me laugh even harder because her attempt to be angry at me only makes her cuter than she is. She's like a fluff ball whose cheeks I'd like to pinch.

"Thank God you're awake now. I thought you were going to sleep all day."

"For your information, I'm still tired." she scolds jokingly, trying to turn away from me but I hold her in my arms and prevent her from doing so. "Let me go."

She wrestles with me, her laughter not dying out, and we twirl around in the sheets until I have her arms pinned to either side of her head. We stare at each other, the warm feeling settling into every corner and nerve of our bodies. I hover over her, realizing every day anew how much I actually love her. There are no words or acts in the world that could describe this feeling of bursting butterflies in my heart.