Tennessee- Yeah that didn't look like anything. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE.

Amethyst- I SAID IT WAS NOTHING NOW STOP FUCKING YELLING. YES GRAY KISSED ME BUT IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME. GOD DAMN IT NESS YOU NEED TO BELIEVE ME I LOVE YOU AND I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU.

Tennessee- YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME. BUT HERE YOU ARE KISSING YOUR FUCKING EX-BOYFRIEND.

Amethyst- WOW NESS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. PLUS HOW DO YOU KNOW IF I KISSED HIM BACK OR NOT?

Tennessee- I DON'T BUT FROM THE WAY IT LOOKED. IT TELLS ME YOU DID. YOU KNOW WHAT I NEED TIME TO FUCKING THINK.

With that, he storms outside. And just like we thought Candy follows him outside.

Grayson- Fuck I'm sorry Amethyst I didn't mean for that to cause trouble. Do you want me to go talk to him?

Amethyst- No you will probably just make it worse. I'll talk to him when he clams down.

Grayson- Okay then I'll just wait with you then.

Amethyst- No it's okay Gray I just want to be alone right now.

Grayson- Okay.

Gray walks to the kitchen and yep Britney followed him. We have people all over the house and outside to keep an eye on things. Amethyst sits back down on the couch and a few seconds later here comes Nikko and Xavier.

Nikko- Hey prez are you okay?

Xavier- Yeah we just saw and heard what happened.

Amethyst- I'm fine guy's I just want to be left alone right now.

Nikko- We ain't leaving you alone at a time like this.

Amethyst- A time like what? Tennessee and I just got into a small argument.

Xavier- Yeah but still you shouldn't be alone.

Nikko- We are here for you if you want to talk.

Amethyst- Thanks but I don't feel like talking right now.

Wow, Nikko is trying his hardest. What a fucking asshole. Okay, this is my cue to save her from this dumbass. I walk over to her and I take a seat on the other side of her.

Blue- Hey how are you holding up?

Amethyst- Fine I'm just waiting for Tennessee to calm down so I can talk to him.

Blue- Do you want to talk about what happened?

Nikko- No dude she doesn't just leave her alone.

Amethyst- Nikko know your place. Blue is a high-rank club member you're just a club player.

Nikko- Yeah but he shouldn't even be talking to you he is the twin brother to the one that kissed you. How do you know he won't kiss you too.

Blue- What the fuck is wrong with you Nikko? At least I'm not the one that hits on her even though she has a man.

Nikko- Fuck you man you don't know shit. You and your brother are never here to know what the fuck is even going on.

Amethyst- NIKKO I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN. YOU KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE AROUND HERE. BLUE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG AND IF I WANT TO TALK TO HIM I FUCKING WILL.

Nikko- Sorry prez.

Amethyst- Now Blue yes I would like to talk about what happened.

Blue- Okay. So what happened?

Amethyst- Well your brother wanted to talk so we came out here to talk. He told me that he wants me back and that he is still in love with me. And he thinks that I love him more than I'm letting on. Yes I do still love him and I always will but I'm with Tennessee and I'm happy. Then he tried saying that Tennessee would cheat on me cuz that is how the men are in the MC. I told him he was just trying to get into my head. Then I told him I need to get back into the theater room. He asked for a hug and then he kissed me yeah I didn't push him away but it didn't mean anything to me. Well, Tennessee saw the kiss and he got all pissed off and started yelling at me and I yelled back at him then he went outside.