Calum Imagine For sockless5sos

Calum Imagine For sockless5sos

-

(A/N: Remember if I made your imagine to make sure to follow me and also check out my other books please? :) IMAGINES ARE CLOSED)

Sam's POV 

Ever since I found out that Ashton and Calum have a crush on me there was some tension when we all hang out. And it wasn't the best. 

"Sam I worked out did you notice?" Calum says flexing his arm, and you involuntarily give it a squeeze. 

"Nice." You smile. 

"This is really annoying." Michael whispers. 

"Agreed." You whisper.

"Sam did you notice that my teeth are whiter than Calum's yellow teeth?" Ashton says and smiles. 

"It's getting really weird." Luke whispers. 

"I know." You say werided out.

"Sam did you notice Ashton's arms are really just a bunch of fat." Calum says.

"Well Calum's butt is fake as Kim Kardashian." Ashton says.

"Oh yeah! Fight me Irwin." Calum says and they begin wrestling each other.

"This is going to far you have to choose one and stop this, we have a gig in about 2 weeks and we haven't practiced!" Luke says.

"Yeah Sam stop this now!" Michael says. You breathe and get up off the couch of Michael's house.

"Stop it right now Ashton and Calum!" You shout and they stop and get up.

"Sam you look so beautiful tonight." Calum says kissing your right hand.

"Sam you look so magnificent and perect." Ashton says and kisses your left hand.

"Guys! Stop." I say and snatch my hands out of their grasp.

"Well Sam we both like you." Calum says.

"Just pick one of us and we promise to not hate you or kill the guy that gets pick." Ashton says.

"Finally!" Luke says aloud.

"I know. Band practice 5 sauce is alive!" Michael says and they both dance.

"Guys do you mind?" You say. Luke and Michael grab the pizza box and leave into the kitchen.

"Sit please." You say and the both sit on the couch.

"Ashton your cute, funny, and adorable and your my best friend but I don't see you in the way you think you see me. As a girlfriend. I love you but as a brother. I know your hurt and I'm sorry. I love you Ashton. Just not in that way. But someone out there is waiting for you that special girl and you'll find them soon I promise." You say. Ashton looks up and smiles.

"I love you too Sam." Ashton says and hugs you he walks into the kitchen sadly and the door shuts behind him.

Calum looks at you.

"Calum." You start and sit besides him.

"Sam you choosed me?" Calum says and starts to smile.

"Yeah, I started liking you ever since we met and I didn't know that you and Ashton both liked me I'm flattered but I really like you. Ashton and I have been best friends since we were 4 and I don't want to break that bond. I like you alot and your so sweet, kind, cute, and just someone that suits my type." You say and Calum takes your hands and holds them

"Sam ever since we met I feel in love and couldn't stop thinking about you I dreamed about you, and I wanted to feel your kisses, and I loved your hugs, and laugh, smile, and everything and anything about you. Ever since Ashton introduced you to the band I couldn't stop myself from smiling. That night I dreamed so much about you that I started saying your named in my sleep my mum had to come in and shut me up and I laughed but my mum told me that she knew you were the one for me." Calum says. You blush. He tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear and you look into each other eyes.

"Sam I really liked you." Calum whispers.

"I really like you to Calum." You say back. Calum places his hands on your cheeks and places his lips on yours and your lips move in sync your first kiss with Calum it was like magic.

"Sam will you be my girlfriend?" Calum asks as you move apart from the kiss.

"Yes." You say and Calum kisses you again.

-

I hope you liked it! :)

-

ℒℴνℯ

Gwen

ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ