Michael Jackson Song You Both Like -Preference 41 ♠️

-

(A/N: In honor of Michael Jackson's death today here is a Preference dedicated to him.) 6-25-09

-

Luke: 

Slave to the Rhythm

You and Luke loved this song the most on the Xscape album, it was upbeat, and it was by the King of Pop. So you both played this song to wake you both up, and while you both were cooking, and just to have fun. You introduced the songs to the rest of the band and their girls, and they all loved it.

-

Calum: 

Love Never Felt So Good (Feat. Justin Timberlake)

You and Calum recently heard Xscape and loved this song the most. You both listened to it when you both or one of you were having a bad day. It made you both happy, and you both really respected Michael Jackson. 

-

Ashton: 

A Place with No Name

You and Ashton liked this song the most because it was like jazz, and slow beat. You both thought it was your favorite out of the whole album. And Ashton always played it when you needed to study for exams, or when you too tried to attempt to cook. It was a fun up beat song for you too.

-

Michael:

Loving You

This song was your favorite from the Xscape album. Michael told the dj to play this at your wedding for your slow song for you too to dance too. And it was perfect with the mood. Because the song is slow, and had a slow beat. You loved the song, and it was perfect with the moment. After the slow dance you both kissed.

-

Hey guys there was a Preference I hoped you liked it. Please vote, fan,follow me if you haven't and comment what other Preferences you want okay? Also check out my books their One Direction (; I love you all!

ℒℴνℯ

Gwen

ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ