Holiday Song That You Both Listen To (Covered By Glee)- Preference 106♠

Holiday Song That You Both Listen to (Covered by Glee)

-

(A/N: Hey guys here's another preference. Anyways please vote, comment, recommend, follow and make sure to check out my other books!! I love you all very much! ❤️ Also please follow my sister hoodsdolan Also she has a new book out please check it out! It's called The Boy Next Door. Its amazing and check out her O2L Preferences (even though they broke up its good to remember them.)

-

Luke:

Blue Christmas

The Christmas Album Volume 2

-

Calum:

Santa Baby

The Christmas Album Volume 2

-

Ashton:

Jingle Bells

The Christmas Album Volume 1

-

Michael:

White Christmas

The Christmas Album Volume 3

-

I know I've been making a lot of these types of song preferences but I'm also in need of some preference ideas so please comment any ones you have below anything holiday, family or romantic related please leave your suggestions down below. If I pick your suggestion I will give you a shout out and request for a follow! Only if you are following me though. I love you all!! And happy December!! I hope your thanksgiving was amazing!!!!!

Hey guys there was a Preference I hoped you liked it. Please vote, fan,follow me if you haven't and comment what other Preferences you want okay? Also check out my books their One Direction (; I love you all!

ℒℴνℯ

Gwen♡

ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ