Disney Movie You Both Watch Together- Preference 13 ♠

--

Luke:

Frozen

You both were Disney obsessed so when Disney announced they were making Frozen you both fan girled and after watching it lets jut say the sings and movie you had memorized.

--

Calum:

101 Dalmatians

You both were dog lovers and what other way of expressing your love for them was to watch a cute dog related movies so 101 Dalmatians was both your top choice. 

--

Ashton:

The Jungle Book 

You both were the couple that was out going and energentic. So the best movie for you energetic cuties were The Jungle Book, so you guys were jumping around singing and dancing. And there were a couple of pics posted by the boys. 

--

Michael: 

Monsters Inc. 

You and Michael were so happy that their was a prequel to Monster's Inc 2, and it was Monsters University, so you both decided to watch the first one then go see the prequel so you can compare things, cause you both were so cute like that. :) 

--

Hey guys there was a Preference I hoped you liked it. Please vote, fan,follow me if you haven't and comment what other Preferences you want okay? Also check out my books their One Direction (; I love you all!

ℒℴνℯ

Gwen

ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ