xx; welcome back

𝟸𝟶| 𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻

IT TOOK THREE HOURS FOR STILES TO WAKE UP. The real Stiles, not the trickster spirit that has been taking over his mind and body. Juliette was the one to poison the demon inside of him, allowing them a time to talk to the real Stiles, but the only problem was that they didn't know how long it would last. She vividly recalled digging the needle into his neck, and shutting her eyes, not wanting to accept the fact that it was Stiles, or a version of him, that she was doing this to.

      Juliette stole her fathers car the second she heard what Stiles was planning to do; go to Eichen House. Her driving was still horrible, but she didn't care one bit; the streets were empty as it was past midnight, and stopping him from making a big mistake was much more important than worrying about scratching her dad's car.

     When she got out of the car, parked right of the gates of Eichen House, she rushed towards Stiles and his father. "What the hell, Stiles!" Juliette exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me you were doing this!"

      "To avoid a situation exactly like this." Sheriff Stilinski sighed.

      Juliette scoffed, grabbing Stiles' hands and pushing him away from his father for private conversation. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into." She warned. "Who's idea was this?"

     Stiles' head dropped. "It was mine, actually."

     "Yeah, well, it's a stupid one!"

      He exhaled deeply. "Jules, I remember everything I did to you all yesterday. I remember putting a knife to your neck, tempted to kill you. If going to Eichen House means keeping you and everyone else safe, then I don't care."

    "Stiles," Juliette shook her head. "I've been here before, okay? Deaton and I have been researching more about this– we all have, you have better luck with us that this shit hole of maniacs."

     He shook his head. "If everyone in there is a maniac, then i'm much worse." His voice lowered. "I need you to promise me something, Jules. If you don't find a way to get him out of me, make sure I never get out of here."

     "Stiles..."

      "Juliette, look at me." Stiles spoke softly. "It's only for seventy-two hours. Do you trust me?"

     She looked up into his eyes, which sparkled at the moonlight. "When you're not being possessed by a spirit, yes." She let out a light laugh. "Do you remember what you— what the Nogitsune said to me yesterday?"

    "About your mom?" He questioned, and she nodded in reply. "I don't know what he meant— i'm sorry."

     Juliette's face lit up as an idea planted in her mind. "It's alright." She reassured him. "But I think I need to find out. And the only way to do that, is to get into Eichen House."

      Stiles' expression shifted into concern and suspicion. "Jules, where are you going with this?"

     She planted a light kiss on his cheek before she walked away. "Good luck!" She yelled from afar.

     Confused, he watched her head to her father's car. "You're going to do something stupid, aren't you?" Stiles yelled out as she walked away, but she was already in the car by the time he said it.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

        "WE NEED TO TALK." Her father greeted her by the kitchen, meaning all her attempts to sneak back home as if she hadn't stolen his car went downhill and was all for nothing. Juliette's father has always been a background character in her life, and for most of her teenage years she would excuse his absence behaviour as denial of being widowed and a single parent. It was only when she saw Stiles and his strong relationship with his father, that she realised that this isn't how it was supposed to be.