xii; agent mccall

"WHERE IS HE?" When Juliette finally arrived to the Argent's apartment a few minutes later, she was greeted by an anxious Allison Argent

"WHERE IS HE?" When Juliette finally arrived to the Argent's apartment a few minutes later, she was greeted by an anxious Allison Argent. The two haven't interacted one on one not even once, but know a lot of each other through Isaac. Juliette wasn't warned of what happened to Isaac beforehand, only that he was paralysed and as cold as ice a few minutes ago.

     "He's in the room, I didn't know who to call—" Allison's heaved a sigh. "I thought you'd be able to calm him down."

    Juliette had her hand on the doorknob, and hesitantly opened it, revealing Isaac and Mr. Argent on the floor by the bed. "Did you see them?!" He asked, hands shaking.

    She kneeled down beside Isaac, slowly placing her hand on his shoulder. "Isaac, did they see who?"

    "They were five if them." Tears streamed down his cheeks. "They wore black, I couldn't- I couldn't see their faces, they were covered."

    Juliette glanced at the two hunters, checking by their expressions to tell whether they knew what he was talking about or not. "Like masks?" She asked softly.

    "And their eyes..." His chest pounded rapidly. "They were greenish yellow, like— like fireflies."

    Chris Argent got up, moving to the window to check the alarms. "The security system wasn't triggered."

    The two teenage girls exchanged confused glances. "How'd they get in?"

   "They didn't." Isaac explained. "It's like they came out of the shadows."

    Juliette looked up right in time to catch Mr. Argent's mild epiphany. She slowly got up, moving to him curiously. "You know what this means, don't you?" She noticed the way he looked at her, as if he'd been caught. The expression quickly washed away, replaced by a confident look.

    "And who are you?"

    Huffing, she said: "Why do people think i'll get offended if they ask that?" Looking back at Allison's father, she crossed her arms tight. "If you know what paralysed Isaac, tell us before it happens to someone else! Whatever they are, they could've killed him!"

    "But they didn't." He stated. "And I think there's a reason why. I think they might've been after me."

   Mr. Argent walked out of the room, leaving the three teenagers in the dark. "Does your dad normally walk out of the room mid sentence?"

   "Only if there's something he doesn't want us to ask about."

    Juliette checked her phone, reading the texts Stiles sent to her telling her to come to the sheriff's station. "Well, I don't remember anything about masked bodyguards paralysing people in the supernatural chess board Stiles made me play." She tried to recall. "What could it be? Demons? Shapeshifters?"