o. melpomene

[ 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐞 ]

we were children thrust into war

❝ and once it ends what will we become ❞

and once it ends what will we become

─── the ballad of Tom Riddle and Celeste Baker

∘☽༓☾∘

Celeste Baker wasn't scared of much. She had grown up in a time of war, been demonised amongst her peers for coming from a pure blood house and being in Slytherin, something that was synonymous with evil. She had spent her fifth year at Hogwarts trying to stay off of the Death Eaters radars, praying that there wouldn't be a battle starting amongst the walls that she had once called home.

But her prayers hadn't been answered, for a battle began, the forces of good against the forces of evil. She had been optimistic, hoping that Harry Potter, the golden boy, would triumph against Lord Voldemort and the world would be free of his hateful grip, but she had been wrong.

Celeste had watched as the boy's body was dragged outside, paraded for all to see. She had watched his friends and family be personally executed by the tyrant, all the while wondering what this meant for her. So she comes up with a crazy idea, a plan to change this all and stop it from happening.

So, with nothing less to lose, Celeste Baker sends herself to the past, knowing that she will most likely never see her friends and family again. But if she can get this right, then they will all be saved.

∘☽༓☾∘

FELICITY JONES as CELESTE BAKER

─── the time keeper