"Shuijing! What are you doing! You're gonna get sick!" Meizuo yelled as he stood from the shed, calling for me to head back in.

"I'm fine! Come here!" I called out as I waved him over and continued to spin around in the rain.

"No can do Shui. I have a report due tomorrow and I can't get sick!" He answered back and I just pouted. Oh well.

"Suit yourself!" I said laughing as I spun around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meizuo

This girl will be the death of me. I continued to watch her spin around in the rain and before I knew it, I was smiling. Sometimes, I think people forget that she's not just the heiress of the Tengtang Investment Group. In reality, she was just like any normal girl. When Jing introduced her to us, she mostly hid behind her sister and waved at us shyly. I really didn't like her that much when I first met her. I thought that she was just some stuck up and spoiled heiress. 

She didn't talk to us that much and when we tried to get her to hang out with us, she'd decline and just read her book. We thought that she didn't like us but in truth, she was just really shy and didn't like people staring at her too much. 

We helped her reach out, and eventually, she got out of her shell. She even helped Lei when Jing wasn't around. I was the closest to her of course. I was the one who would always play with her and help her study for her exams. I defended her from some kids who were making fun of her. I was there when she beat the high jump record when she entered a sports competition for her school. Whatever she did, I was always there, cheering her on. As her best friend. In the 16 years we've known each other, there were times that I wanted us to be more.. even now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuijing

Well, I should have listened to Meizuo cause now I have a fever. I was planning on dropping by Mingde and asking what went down during Ah Si's and Shancai's date but my body wouldn't let me so I opted to video call them from home.

The phone rang for a while and Meizuo answered with a stern look on his face. Ximen gave me a wave as he squeezed himself into the frame. Ah Si gave me a small smile as well.

"Hi, Zuo.," I said sheepishly, grabbing my blanket and pulling it close to me.

"I told you not to play in the rain and now you have a fever and a cold!" He scolded which made me wince.

"Okay okay sheesh! I'm sorry okay? Don't speak so loud, my head hurts." I said as I grabbed another tissue and blew my nose. Meizuo sighed.

"I'll come over later okay?" He said. I shook my head.

"No need Zuo. I can take care of myself." I answered.

"No, you can't. I'm coming over later and you don't get a say in the matter Tengtang Shuijing." He answered back sternly. I sighed and nodded.

"Where's Ah Si?" I said and Meizuo passed the phone to Ah Si who looked a little pale.

"Hey, Ah Si. Are you okay? You look kinda sick." I said.

"I heard Mr. Liu say you're sick. How did you get sick on a date? You get sick when you're weak. Especially when you're exhausted." Ximen said which made the 3 boys stop walking.