Breaking or Baking

"hey, mom!" Kokichi called, smiling at Kirumi who only smiled and greeted him back.

"Good afternoon, Kokichi. Is there anything you want?" Kirumi asked, before Kokichi could answer, the door opened .

"Oh, good afternoon, Tojo-san, Ouma-kun."

"Nishishi. Let's bake, Saihara-chan!!" Kokichi said.

"Huh?"

"Come'on!" Kokichi cheerfully called as he dragged Shuichi to the kitchen. Kirumi only smiled and allowed them, for now, she's going to clean the place.

"Wait, I don't know how to."

"Me too, but does that matter??" Kokichi said, giggling as he grabbed flour (?) and other ingredients.

Shuichi only grabbed a packet of already mixed chocolate cake batter. He laughed as he watched Kokichi put Panta in his cake batter.

"Saihara-chan!" Kokichi leaned over and licked the batter that's on Shuichi's cheeks. Shuichi's face turned completely red.

"O-O-Ouma-kun!"

"Nishishi~" Kokichi simply giggle.

The two started baking their cakes in the oven as they waited. As they do, Shuichi decided to ask some questions.

"Ouma-kun.. about your actions in the game..

"What?" Kokichi asked in a awfully serious tone, making Shuichi gulped.

"Are you going to ask what are true and lies?" He asked.

"N-No.. I am curious.. but I'm asking about.. the way you seem.. to.. like.. me.." He embarrassingly mumbled..

"I did like you in the game.." Kokichi admitted, causing for Shuichi's head to turn towards him, eyes expecting.

"but don't worry, my feelings aren't the same as in the game.." Kokichi continued.. Shuichi's eyes widened as he felt a twinge of disappointment in his chest. He took a deep breath and said.

"I can change that."

Kokichi's head snapped at him, eyes a little wide at what Shuichi just said. Shuichi had a serious expression despite the small blush across his face. Shuichi walked closer to him but Kokichi didn't back away and only continued staring..

"Kokichi.. I.."

"Sidekick! Ouma! What're you guys doing?"