Awake

"At least, I wasn't boring, right??"

Kokichi felt excruciating pain all over his body, his insides, his bones and skin. Everything hurts...

Then, there was nothing... Only darkness... Then, there was a bright light shining above him... And green?

He could see everything... That green hair with two ahoges.. but.. he was dead?

"A-Amami-chan?" His voice was hoarse. It hurts.

Those green eyes snapped at him, wide and relief.

"Ouma-kun... you're awake..." Rantaro said as he hugged the smaller one. He has been watching him ever since he died in the virtual reality, his motives and actions.

"Why am I alive..?"

Rantaro explained everything, from the game to the VR to this place and everyone. Kokichi's eyes widened..

"Then, everyone's alive..? I-I didn't kill Gonta or Momota-chan or Iruma-chan??" He asked. Rantaro was caught off guard by those questions.. as expected... Kokichi was blaming himself...

"You didn't kill anyone, Ouma-kun..." He said. Kokichi leaned his head against Rantaro's chest, also surprising him but he only let him do so. Rantaro began patting his head...

"Thank you for your efforts, Ouma-kun..."

____

Everyone stared, wide eyes at Kokichi who was only standing on the door, analyzing if everyone was there.

"Is Kokichi okay now?" Gonta asked. Kokichi's eyes widened as he stared at Gonta and began making his way towards Gonta. To everyone's surprise, he hugged him.

"I-I-I'm so sorry, Gonta... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..." He said as he cried. Gonta stopped as he looked down at Kokichi who is crying and began crying as well.

"Gonta is sorry as well... Gonta tries to save everyone but..."

"No... It's not your fault, Gonta... I... I used you... it's my.."

"Gonta believes it isn't Kokichi's fault... It's no one's fault.."

Everyone stared at the scene, their hearts aching at the reminder of that gruesome killing game that made them do things they didn't want to do.. and just like all of them, Kokichi regretted it.

"Welcome back, Kokichi..." Kaede who has few tears in her eyes said as she walked towards them and hugged Kokichi as well.

Soon, everyone joined in, even Maki who was reluctant but seeing how Kokichi looked at him with that apologetic gaze, she joined but she knows she'll have to apologize to him as well, soon. Everyone, except Miu.

"Iruma-san" Kaede called

"He still killed me!". She shouted then Kokichi turned to her.

"You think I wanted to?? Do you know how much I betrayal DICE just by doing that?? I don't deserve to be their leader anymore after indirectly killing someone.. I.."

"I... didn't want to kill you, Iruma-chan..." He said in a week, hurt voice making Iruma look away as she began crying.

"I... also didn't want to kill you... But... I didn't have a choice... I'm so sorry, Ouma..." She said and run to them. She cried to Gonta's arm who only patted her back.

Kokichi only smiled at her and patter her back as well.

"I'm glad to see you again, whore.."

"S-Shut up, you lying abortion.." She said, both flushing and crying, making Kokichi stiffle a giggle but soon, he was laughing.

After wards, everyone joined in as well. It wasn't funny but they laugh, to let out their relief... This was just the start of everything... Now, despite the situation, those horrendous events.. They don't need to go through them once more..