CHAPTER ONE

When I was five year old.My teacher choose me to became a korean princess to the play.Im from seoul korea.My country is south korea.That place I started to known Kyeong Kai Choung Seok~Yhel.The previewed gangster changed her life because of me.I change her life by make love with her at one night stand but Im not a flirty girl.I only do that to comes change him and comes very goodlyman and gentleman that I swore then ding he gonna command her promise that he gonna change. Then in that day me and her starting comes close and get closure.And started to came a "TANDEM" and he started to became a goodboy,loveable, kissable,wear a goodly clothes,know to stay and love one girl,never changed her mind if ever he see more better woman,nevertheless,comes happy,have being on her area or place and know how to importantly people and gentleman also.He gonna goes of that way because of her own family.

'Her family was all unfair of  him.He dont know why  so he choose to became a gangster to provide him own self and get strongly in any challenge in life came.'

He cannot do any bad lie.Lying or whatsoever that treated him was so unfair...Unfair too much...

Her family can't love him.And have no any beings of her.So that he became a like a bad guy.A gangster. Previously he had a longhair and full of jewels her body use a gangster clothes but When I came in her life he changed.He allow me to cut her long hair and style her hair then changed her life to comes good.After that he cry and said to me."Oh Shang,
Jae-Shang,Your the only feel me like this.A love like this that I never fell to anyone and also my family too."Then I smile like I started to cry because of that touching word he gonna tell or say to me.Then I finnaly say also."Kyeong I've beloved you as your girl and tandem then bestfriend cause we're still friends forever."I tell to her back like crying and falls down the water from my eyes.He also like that.

"Oh Shang Thank You."He said with a like crying voice and while sleeping at my toes.I smiled at him while I look at her."Thank You Jae-Shang to making me feel good also."His like crying while he say  that and smile sweetly at me also.And I'll back also a sweetly smile at her too.
"Welcome Kyeong.I know You.If someone loving you,you...gonna change...And get back good previously  Kyeong."I said that with a sly voice like starting to cry.He smile sweetly again and I'll be  also.
"Aaaah Shang,Jae-Shang Thank You." He said that while her hand hold my right cheek.God Im just shocked and like in the heaven and being deliver to the other world so I imagined Im in other world.Above the clouds while jumping together.While the background is cloud while shining the hazy sunshine and get happy and smile.
"Shang...Shang...Jae-Shang."
I'll backly in my real world from my imaginative world with her.I couldnt barely he call me while he try to make me awaken from my fantasies with her while looking to the sky and the hazy sunshine brightly so good.While me and her wherein updown the tree.The tree are green and the hazy sunshine brightly that on me and her also.Enjoying the moment with a hazy sunshine brightest each other.
"Oh Kyeong.What?Any problem...of this place?Is your eyes get hurt because of the hazy sunshines brightly so good and strongly?"
"No.Im okay.Your looking at sky to the sun brightest away.Are you thinking anyone?Or Thinking any Problem?Just tell me."
"No its nothing.I'll only look cause I imagined that hazy sunshine was good and brightly or brightest anyone where we did on.In the mirror of their own house while looking affarently to their glass window pane with a shining sun.While you and me there...here...bottom of the tree while enjoyed the moment shining down  of the brightest hazy sunshine,the sun."
Kyeong Kai's smiled at me definitely good then sweetly.God!Im shock.
LIKE "I Finnaly Found Someone."...in my life.God!Im shock.My eyes comes bigly and my mouth open widely and I tell on my self; "That...that...smile...was so different and difinitely...and...so good...then sweet....ly ...I cared...like everything...a sweetly man and romantic man I'll be seen.I'll see that on him on the future.God is he will be me?"
"Hey Shang.Are you okay?"
He said that with a sweetly and romantically smile.He stared me again with a shining eyes while he look at me.God!is he fall in love with at the past few years and days or whatsoever?
"Yeah.Yeah Im okay.Dont worry about me Kyeong.Im still okay."Then I smiled at him.
"Okay.But I'll just worry about you too because you are my love."Im exaggerated shock so my eyes comes bigly again and my mouth comes widely again because of shockness.
"Ahmm Love?"
"Love?Love?Means my bestfriend. First female bestfriend...that...can change of me...comes change me from my badly goodly bad life."I laugh slightly at him."My friend.My female friend and also a tandem and..."*my crush*-in her own mind..
"Okay.Ahmm.Ahmm.and...??"
"ahmm...Just forget about that I dont mean  what can I say."
"I'll just forget probably.''
"Ohhh..."I laughed sweetly at slighly laughing...
Kyeong like amazed me and he staring me and smile sweetly also.Her smile was so different than I see him when the day first I met him.His probably like an addict when he smile and staring also but his mighty in my sight in  that time.When I look at her the first I met him is like Im shock mix by amazed it on her handsome face like Im deliver to the other world...A world of rock,rock people that all people I only see they rock all the music and say to anyone ' rock in rolly you and  Im fall in love of those kind of people  like her.Peace Kyeong my love.I dont want  to hurt you.But actually in first I met him...I know he gonna changed because of someone...
Because of a girl like me.A girl who gave her a true love he find of someone.And now he finnaly found someone and thats me.