Chapter Nine - Fever (II)

[ Flashbacks ]

"Do you miss your homeland?" The five years old (Y/n) asked her mother as she was being held.

"Every day." (Y/n)'s mother's lips curved into a smile. "We don't live in walls,we have candles that won't die out."

(Y/n) listened to her mother attentively despite not understanding what she meant. Maybe the other was right. Maybe her mother is going mental.

"Listen to me. They don't believe me but you are my daughter, you are to believe me. I only give birth to you for this one reason." Suddenly (Y/n)'s mother's grips on (Y/n) tightened and her facial expression changed into something horrifying.

"You have to get into the military͓͎͙͈̍̒̈́͗͘ͅ.̢̧̥̞́̌̈́̐͟͞ ̻̩̺̼̀͋́͜͡͝F̢̛̫̻͗̽͌̕͟͢į͕̭̠̺́̎̇͒̚n̡̘̦̝̽̆̍̀̆͟d͉̗̼͇͇̀͑͛͡͡ ̧̛̪̹͍̼͛͋̆̂Ḛ̠͓̯̪̓͒́̓͠ŗ͈͚̠̥̍̽̅̓͑ę̛̭̝͚̍̇̆͘ͅn͚͚͚̰͛͒̂͟͞͡ ̺̙̤͚̥̆̑̎̈́͝Ý̛͔̞͉̮̇͊͜͞ȩ̛̖͈̹̠̈́́͐̏ä̢̨͕͎̺͌̏̌̇g̨͖̤͕͍͋̃̏̏̇ē͎̟̫̭̜͋͆̽͘r̡͇̱̰̫̊́̒̃͠,̧̰̫̤͖̾̓̍͂̀ ̡̜͓̦̯́͊̒̑̄.̠̱̬͇̣́͆̎͘͠ ̖̘͚͉̖̃̈́̈̚͠Ḅ̢͉̙̬̾̏͌̽͠e̩͙̼̟̦͑͌̏̑͡ ̢̨̺̼̆͊̓͂̊ͅç̫̫͉̰͗̐̈́̐̚a̮̪̩̤̍̐͐̏͟͝r̡̺̩̞̅͛̒̚̚͜ḛ̜̝̝̿̂̔̈̕͜f̖̠͚̦̆̊̊̾̕͜ṵ̡̗̩̝͐̔̈̕͝l̨̫̰͕̉͒͛̈́̚͢ ͍͈̬̠̰̐̒͊̚͞o̡̫̱̝̼̒̇̽́͞f̩̦̱͚̫̒̑̆͋͞ ̦̠̝̜̻̿̔̐́͞Ŕ̞̣̗͙̟͂͛̓̓e̛̜͕̣͙̖̓͌̽̔i̛̺̩̜̼̐́̽̕ͅn̡̠͕̝̼̂̃͘̚͠e̢̨̪͚͓̋̀̈́̓͞r̡̠̯̠͚̒̒̈́͒͞ ̡̻͈̲̳̂̈́̎͂͡B̪͔̹̯͍͛͆̾͗͞r̜͎͔̩̺̀́̈́̂͝ã̟̥̞͉̩̓͐͆͞ṳ̘̩̞͓̾́̀̈͒ń͚̹̳̹̉̚͢͡͡,̻͔̳̭̯͛̄̅̀͘ ̝̩̫̙̼̉͛̎͋̕B͓̹͓̦̣̐̊̾̽̚ẹ̠̟͙̼̀͒̋͑̚r͔̦͙̰̥̆͛̃͑͡t̛̩̻͇͉̉͐͂̎ͅo̘͍͎͎̖̍̂̍̌̎l̰̭͍̹̥͐́̀̔̾t̻͉͇͈͇̎̉͋̇̎ ̨̧͍̙͒̑͑̋̓͜H̜̗͔̲́̾̓̍͋͜ǫ̝̱̦͚̒̑͂͊͊o̢̨͈̩̳͂̐̅̌̍v̧͎̬̲͓̇͂̃͆͠e͉̙͔͉͌̾̕͜͠͞ŗ̙̝̰̫͒͛͛̓̆,̞͈̝̯̉̄̕͟͝͞ ̳̖̗̺͈̏̌́͂̏a̢̦̳͔͋̑̔͂͞ͅn̛̤̬̲̺̎̿͒̓ͅd̡͓̩̠̥̐̌̑̐͡ ͈͕͎̤͖̃̈́͌͌͡Ă̭͎͔̣̞̈̐̇̌ń̙͉̙̪̘͛̅̀͘ň̢̩̙̘̗̃̿̓͗į̗̭͖̏͒̈́̐̉͟ĕ̳̙͓̳͚͛̔̋͛ ̭̭̖̬̮̍̋̅̚͞L̢͓̦̺͙̂͂͐̄̕ę̛̱̪̎́͂̐͢ͅơ̳͎̝̱̅̍͂̏͢n̳̝̮̼̫̏̀̂̑̚h̲̩̙͔̦͆̀̌͑͘á̡̙̤̭͕̌̊̓̉r̢̗̬̟̱͐́͑͡͠ţ̮͎̘̭̇͗́͗̚.̧̳̮͍̩̾́̆̿̒ ̖̞̘̝͒͐̀́͆͟Ṭ̟̺͎̯̂̎͛͋̓h͎̬̩͌̓̊̈͜͢͡e̥̗̞̠̳̊̋́͛̂y͍̝̙̺͗͑̽̆̉͟ ̻̩̙͎̰̓͂͐̌̓ā̡͇̙̫͓̃́̃͡ȓ̭͖̜̞̅̀͛̍͜ȩ̧̡͍̘͛̀̓͛͝ ̲̹̩͈̮̊̇́̋̀t̨͕̘͔͔̊͆͗́͒r̢̛͖͔̺̎͊͊̾ͅå̛̜͓̤̱̭̅͋͛i̯͎̩̞͓͋̾̑̀͝t̬̣̣̲̯͛̊̌́͐o̢̭̯͔̘͗̃̐̓͡r̡͓̘̹̯͛̓͑́̔s̳̲̘͔͉͑̿̀̓͊.̺̭͙͖́̅͂̚̕ͅ ̤̲͇̹̯́̓͆̋͆K̡͚̖͐̾̑͒̌͟͢ŗ̠̠͖̼̏̔̊͆͒i͈̯͉͍̹͋̏̃̋͊s̯̜̯̠͊̿̓͜͠͞ț͇̠̩̟̀͊̂͋͘a̝̺̤̾́̍̇͐͜ͅ ͉̥͙̜̯̐͛́͋̑Ḷ̢̙̰̋̄̄͘͠ͅe̝̻̺̹͔̊͐̉̉̋n̢͙͔̯̻͐̀̈́͠z̭̭̻̱̙̍̃̍̒̈́ ̧̛̰̝̹͇̀̄̕̕ị̘̲̪̀̃̊͞͠ͅs͙͍̻̬̓͑̿͂͆͜ ̨̜͓͈̊̑̎͆͐͢H̟̱̮̠̤̾̿̀̃̈ḭ̦̩͔͛͐́̈́͛͟s̯̹̥̭̩̃̎͗͑̓t̖̩͓̞̅̋̀̉͢͠o̯͇̹̝̗̿̃̆̔̋r̩͉̣̯͓̅̊̋̚͝i̧̳̖͙̇̓͗̈̈́͜a̝̹̜͉͋̂̽͗̏͜ ͕̜̩̻̟́̂͛͡͠R̜̫͇̥̹̓͐̌̓̇ę̜̥͇̙̒̈̎͑̇i̧͈̲̻͕͌̽̈́͗̚s̢͔͎͉͙̓̒̎̄͘s̬̭̤̯̖͆̌̍̓̕ ̧͙̘̙͂̀̾͜͞͞s̲̲̦̮̼̀́̅͆͡h̯̖̩̒̎͊͆͆͟ͅe͍̰̣͖͐̒͊̇̕͟ ̢͎̱̣͓̓́͛͝͞w̪̠̦͉̠̄̓͗͐͠į̦̳̤͊̓͒́̐͟l̮̭͔͕̝͒͊̃̅͝l̡͖̝̜͗̄̚͠͝ͅ ͕̯͓͖̟̀͑̒̔̚b̫̬͕̬̾̎̅̇͂͜e͈̗̳̜͑͐̿̕͢͞ ̨̜̘̘̘̎̿̾̀̓t̡͖̪̥͌̐̈́͗̉ͅh̰̮͚͚̹͋͊̇͛͘ẽ̳̙͕̯̗̇̅̈́̎ ̧͍̬̪̀͂̓̊͜͝q̥̗̮͉̃̾̌̂͜͡u̼̘͎̹̥̓̉͒̓̊ȅ̜̳̟̝̳̃̊̈́͞e̗̲̟̺͈̒̽̌̇̃n̢̪͕̮͈̊̃̅͐̽.̥̖͉̬̯̈́̆̾̆̿ ̨̛̜̤̳̋̿́͜͝ ̬͇̤͙̌͌́̔͗͜t̢̤̠̠͐͌̈̐͟͠o̥̻͇̫͖͆̀͌̈́͞ ̢̧̤͕̤̊́̈͂̏y̡̡̛̱̬̑̈́̂͢͡o̧͍̠̳͇̓̂͗̾͡ų̠͙̘̱͊͋̓̿͐.̹͔͕̘͑̃͜͞͠͡.͈̳͔́̇̇͆̇͢ͅ.͈̝̝̭̮̊̀̓̊͠ ͕̳̟̥̩̔́̏̂͝Ṱ̨̛̱̥́̎͐̔͜h̭̤̰̥̟̿́͗͘͡ì̜̫̘̰͓́̇͠͞s̥͍̝̜̣͗̉́͑͛ ̲̹̥̔̊̈̽̒͢ͅi̛͍̗͇̫̇̀̀́ͅs͙̼̮͔̓́̐̊͟͞ ͕̯̫̥͚́̎̎̓͘Y̧̛̹͈̱̹̅̐̏͛O͈̟̟͉̟̍̏͑̑͝Ư̬̦̮̘͔͒̒̒̌R̥͔͓̓̿̊͑͢͟͡ ̠̺͈̝̝̈̈́̀͡͝w̩͍̔̔̌͘͟͢͝ͅo̲̯̤̼͆̃̉̚̚͜r̖͍̪̯̮͋̓͆͆̔l̨̰͚̻̤̐̆̈́͆͒ḑ̛̯͇͙̮͐̿̔͌.͓̦̮͓͉̿̐̅̓̀ ̗̫͎̹̂͆́́͛͟D͉͍̫̪̿̋͘͞͡ͅO̢̠͙͔̼͋̓̆̆̒ ̹̘̣̲͎̊̏̌̈̀Ý̧̬͇̻́̿̔̚͢Õ̳̖̟̱͉̾͊̈́̕Ų̯̘̫̳̓̈̿̾̿ ̧̫̼͉̽͋̎̏͢͠U̞͔͎̝̖͑͂̓̈́͝N̻̬̤̣͊̅͆̔͢͞D̢̛͉͉̟̺͛̌̚͝E̢͖̱̖̼͑͊̄̽̚Ŕ̤̺̬̝͍͂̌͊͝Ş͖̫̩̔̈̓̽͘͟Ţ̱̠̘͉͐̑̄͒͝A̪͖̮̟̽͋̉͘͜͞Ņ͍̥̙̺͋͆̈̈͡D̹̮̣̠̈͋̽̇̕͢?̰̤̦̣͈́̌̿̅̈́!̛͍̰̠̣̋͆͐̌͢"