Breaking and Emergencies

Începe de la început

     I just stand there in red faced embarrassment trying to figure out how to play this out when my doctors appointment from a few days ago comes to mine.

    'You're body is going to get very tired and sore a few days before you're due. Your contractions will start and your body will try to open up, but since you're so small you'll have to go through a C-section. As soon as your pain starts, make your way to the hospital. If you don't notice what's going on the dead giveaway will be when your water breaks. It'll feel like you're peeing but once that happens, you need to race to the hospital because the babies are coming.'

     The babies are coming.

     Holy hell. Fuck. Oh Goddess.

     The babies are coming.

     I try to stay calm as I turn around so that I'm facing the living room entrance and the rest of the hallway. "Alex." I call, my voice raising to be heard over the TV.

     "Yes, princess?" He calla turning down the tv so we don't have to yell. "Do you need help?" He asks and I can't help the nervous chuckle that comes at the understatement.

     "Yes but you're have to promise you won't freeze." I tell him knowing we don't have time for him to stare at me just for his brain to comprehend what's going on five minutes later and I groan as I feel the babies press on a part of my body that I wish they would get off of even if I don't know what it is. My hand comes out to slam against the wall for some support as I hear Alex get off the couch.

      "I don't know what you mean by freeze, but I'll try my best." He says as he comes around the corner and I see his frown as he takes in my position and the water on the floor and he gives me a comforting smile. "Oh pup it's okay if you peed on yourself. I know with babies pushing on your bladder holding it can be difficult." He tried to assure me and though the sentiment is sweet, he's completely missing the point.

     "I didn't pee myself Alex." I tell him groaning again as another contraction comes to stab my in my abdomen and I feel a hole begin to form in between my balls and my asshole and I begin to panic, knowing that if we don't get to the hospital soon I'll be having these twins the old fashioned way.

     "Chloe I can see the puddle under you. You don't have to lie." He says walking closer to me and I'm too fed up and terrified to break this to him nicer.

     "I didn't pee Alex my water broke! We need to get to the hospital!" I tell him my voice raising along with my pain levels and surely my blood pressure.

       And of course, like always, Alex stands there in shock as he stares at my face and then my stomach but this time there's a added glances as he looks down at the puddle beneath me.

       "Goddess, Alex I told you not to fucking freeze!" I yell at him and I watch as he gets shoved back and his chocolate eyes get turned black in an instant and I breathe a sigh of relief.

     Tobias is quick to come towards me and lift me in his arms, the sogginess of my pants not phasing him as he lifts me in his arms princess style, the movement making me cry out in pain but he doesn't hesitate as he walks quickly down the hallway and into the kitchen. I grab his phone off the counter and his keys off the fridge before he's turning around to make his way to the door which I open for us and close behind us.

     My Link isn't even breaking a sweat as he confidently walks down the driveway as I unlock the car. He opens the back door for me and slide me in so I'm laying down on the cushioned leather before he takes his keys and phone from my hand and closes the door before opening his own and sliding into the drivers seat.

      He's quick to pull out of the driveway and in no time we're on our way as Tobias begins to make the calls to our friends, the car speeding along the road, breaking way too many traffic laws for my liking. 

    I turn out his voice as he calls our friends and close my eyes to distract me front the car crash that's bound to happen.  The next thing I know the car is coming to a halt. My eyes flash open as Tobias throws open his door and comes to do mine, carrying me out fo the backseat as he jogs to the emergency entrance.

     The nurse at the front desk is calm and collected as my Link comes racing in with me in his arms. "Chloe is about to have a baby." Is all he says and she makes a call and the next hour is a flurry of tests and doctors and nurses and anxiety. The only constant calming thing that grounds me is Talex's tight hold on my hand, Tobias making the switch as soon as they got me in this room. There's a sheet up to separate me from what's going on with the other part of my body and I cry and squirm against the feeling of my body being tampered with.

     Talex sensing my turmoil decides to help me out by allowing his mental presence to slip into mine caressing and distracting my mind int he best way possible. I let him take take of me mentally and the doctors physically until suddenly, I hear a babies cry enter the room.

    My mind snaps back to the present and I look up at Talex with tears in my eyes at the sound. "It's the girl." A nurse announces and I watch as a squirming bloody bundle is placed in my Links arms. Tears form in his eyes as I stare at him holding our first child together and it's not long before my face is wet as well. Before I can even ask to see her, there's the sound of commotion and the cry of our second baby that flows into the silence though his is a lot quieter a than his sisters.

     I wait impatiently for a couple seconds and I'm rewarded when the small still baby is placed in my arms, my tears falling as I hold my baby. My Ashley.

     His arms are moving around as his eyes are squeezed shut against the light in the room but I don't care. He's perfect. Alex leans down to show me Madison and my heart melts all over again and I cry and send prayer after prayer up.

     Thank you, thank you, thank you for blessing me more than I could have ever asks for.

~~~~~~~
The twins are finally here! I'm sorry if I got anything wrong with pregnancy. I do my bets as a young female who's never had a baby. The ending is so close guys.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Do you eat Ramen?