Rules and Feeling

Chloe's POV

     I watch as Talex comes to sit next to me. The contrast of his two eyes making my dick pulse with need. I breath in his smell of the rain forrest and I'm damn near drunk on the sexual tension in the air.

     "A deal with the devil, huh, princess? We'll see about that." His smirk is sexy but infuriating and the only thing I can think of is riding his face until I cum all over the walls behind my bed. Fuck. Maybe this won't be as easy as I thought.

     "What's the damn rules, Talex?" I growl out growing frustrated at the idea that I might just lose this bet.

     "The only rule is after the timer stops, you gotta stop all bodily contact. Anything goes." I raise my brow at that barely believing one word.

     "Anything?"

     "Anything. Unless that's too much for you?" Stupid smirk on his stupid face.

     I glare at him hard very clearly not assumed. "Tuh. You wish. Even Rimming?"

     "Yes." No hesitation and I damn near have whiplash from how hard I turn to look at him.

     "Even if I fuck you?" I ask knowing that that will have to be the deal breaker.

     "If you doubt my ability to top from the bottom, you got a lot to learn, pup." Holy hell. The shiver that racks my body is nothing compared to the heat that keeps spreading in my tummy at the dirty talk his plush lips keep directing at me.

     "If I win, I get to do what I want to you for a day." I demand, dreamily thinking of all the possibilities. He laughs and shakes his head.

     "Oh, princess, you could've gotten that just by asking. If I win, you'll move in with me. Only for a week, after that you can decide what you want to do." Talex says and as irritated at I am for wasting my bet, I'm quite intrigued. I don't know what this wolf's game is but I'm always down to find out.

     "Fine. Your turn first." I agree reaching my hand out in between us.

     Talex quickly grabs my hand sending electricity up my arm making me shiver. "Deal." I crawl off the bed reaching towards my phone that's settled on the bedside table. I set the timer for two minutes and give the phone to Talex.

     He lays on the bed exactly how I did before him before he looks at me, the mischievous glint in his eyes enough to make me want to submit to him. But this is my game in my territory, and I know I'm going to win.

     "Whenever you're ready." I tell him and keeping my gaze he presses the start button on the timer, giving me two minutes to make my daddy cum. As soon as the seconds start ticking down, I crawl onto the bed, turning my body so that I'm rested between his well muscles legs. In an instant I take his silky hard cock straight to the back of my throat. Surprisingly, Talex makes no sound as the top of his cock hits the back of my throat, though his dick doesn't shy away from pulsing and feeding me precum in the confines of my mouth.

     Ignoring his silence, I use my tongue to slide down the veins on the underside of his cock as I slowly bob my head up and down his shaft. My right hand comes out to play and begins to fondle my Link's balls, tugging on them lightly, loving the feeling of his firm warm sack between my fingers. Still with no noise emitting from my lover, I bring my other hand up to stroke his cock following my mouth up and down as I take him from base to tip repeatedly. The amount of arousal in the air and the sounds of his hands gripping the sheets are the only indication that I'm having any effect on him.

     Before I can take it any further, the blasted alarm goes of signaling the end of my first turn. Fuck. I immediately let his cock release from my mouth with a satisfying pop and let my hands let go of his steely warmth. I look up at Talex as his hands let go of the sheet to grab my phone and silence the alarm a long deep breath being taken as he rises up and switches places with me.

     I settle on my back, readying myself for an easy round, knowing that his newfound research and videos has nothing on my years of practice. He hands me the phone in my hand as he gets off the bed, grabbing the same crop in his hand as before.

     "Whenever you're ready." He mocks at me and my response is to just smile at him and press the reset button and to press start. Easy money.

     I expect for Talex to go with the same teasing scene he did before but this time. Oh this time was different. As soon as the timer starts, Talex flicks the button on the handle to make the braided toy vibrate. A low buzzing fills the room and I can't help the way my cock twitches in response at the sound.

     Talex rounds the bed to come stand on my right side, the crop being trailed along the bed so I can feel the tiniest bit of vibrations throughout my body. All thoughts of him going slow or me winning goes out the window when he raises the crop and lays the braided tip of the toy right over my puckered nipple.

My back damn near arches in half as I scream out in pleasure my eyes rolling back in my head so far I see stars. He alternates between both nipples my body arching and shivering in pleasure so hard it makes me ache. After a couple seconds of driving me wild, he takes his attention from my now swollen and beyond sensitive nipples and gives all his attention to my leaking red cock.

He trails the crop down my stomach making my lean abs contract visibly. He continues his soft pursuit until the braided leather raises up to trail down my cock from the length of my tip to my tight balls causing me to cry out loudly from how good it feels. Before he can do anything else, though, the alarm is blaring causing him to switch the crop off and set it on the bedside table. I stay still for a moment struggling to catch my breath from the assault on my cock. Another minute and I would have cum all over myself and Talex.

Once I do, I raise myself off the mattress a new determination set in my brow. I tried to go easy and be nice, but if this newly popped cherry thinks he can seduce me in minutes he's got another thing coming.

He goes to lay back down on the bed but I stop him. "Oh no. You're standing up for this one." I tell him as I go to look through my chest. If he wants to use vibrators we can use fucking vibrators. I smile once I find what I'm looking for. A vibrating cock ring and a small bullet vibrator. Perfect. I grab a bottle of lube in my hands to slick up the ring before I straighten up to give a nod that I'm ready.

As soon as he presses start I get to work. Instead of waiting until the ring is settled on his cock and against his balls I, turn it on instantly with a smirk on my face. I steady the slicked toy in my hand as I push it onto Talex's steel dick and he groans loudly at the contact making me smile triumphantly. His hips buckle and knees wobble as I slowly slide the toy down his cock until it's snuggly settles against his balls. His body is shaking as he moans and thrusts into the air, seeking friction that he won't get. Not yet.

I stand up from my crouch, switching on the bulletin in my hand. This might be a bit of overstimulation, so let's hope my lover can take as good as he can give. I bring the vibrator up to his nipple and the growl that emits from his chest makes my own knees weak. I barely have time to react before he's pulling me towards his to capture my lips in a scalding hot kiss that distracts me from my game. His hand snatched the vibrator from my hand and brings our cocks together so that my tip is rested against the cock ring. I moan loudly, but he's not done yet.

His hands reach around me, one spreading my ass cheeks and the other presses the enticing toy to my puckered hole. It only takes a couple seconds for my orgasm to be torn out of me. As soon as my dick is releasing cum all over our chest, the two minute timer goes off.

Talex wastes no time in slipping the toy off his hard red cock flipping the switch before he silenced the alarm. "Not that I won, let's see how much I can really make you cum."

~~~~~
This is the last heat/smut chapter. The next chapter will be four days later when their month is winding down. Chloe has to love in uh oh.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Which character from all of the books are your favorite?