Fantisties and Secrets

Alex's POV

   My cock is aching between my legs, but I ignore it, because right now, it's all about feeding Chloe. His eyes are struggling to focus on me as I raise myself from between his legs, and kneel back in front of the chest. Most of these things, I have no clue what they are but I'm willing to swallow my pride so then I can make my pup feel good.

   Just the thought of seeing the look on Chloes face when he cums again has my cock leaking and my body shuddering. My eyes find a piece of leather that's attached to a long slightly thin stick that has a button at the base of the handle. I trail my finger across the leather, the woven pattern intoxicating. I pick up the toy and round my way to stand in front of Chloe's face.

   His eyes are still hazy, unfocused and wild, unable to latch onto a single thing. The image had me waved, terrified that I went to far, but Tobias intervenes before I do.

   'He is fine. This is the first time with his Mate, who happens to be a Darewolf. You threw him into a headspace where he craves submission. He's riding on a chemical high.' Toby explains smugly.

   My slight frustration only deepens when he mentions being a Derewolf yet again without explaining. I know I'm going to have to do some researching when I get home, but for now, I'm focused solely on making my sweet princess feel good.

   'So he's ok? I can keep going?' I ask, bringing my hand up to cup his face. I can't help the the stutter of my heart when he turns his head and nuzzles into my palm.

   'He needs you to keep going.' Is the only answer I get before Tobias grows quiet, patiently ready to watch what happens next.

   I turn Chloe's face to look at me, leaning down slightly so his eyes may meet mine, though only after a moment, his eyes lower to my chest and stay there. Shockingly this makes my cock twitch and my chest release a growl of approval. The sound makes Chloe's body arch off the bed so beautifully, and he bares his neck lightly without realizing it.

   In seconds I am on the other side of the room, toy forgotten on the floor, trying to steady my breathing and my aching jaws. My canines and Tobias are fighting me, trying to go back and claim the beautiful pale neck Chloe offered to me in silent submission. I can't move one muscle in fear of loosing control and doing something that my Mate clearly doesn't want from us.

   The thought has my chest aching, Tobias whining and my dick slightly deflating. But before I can delve into the fact that my Mate doesn't want this bond with me, Chloe is whining trying to reach  his hand out searching blindly in the air, the cuff only letting him move a few inches. I steel my resolve and take a deep breathe before making my way back to the embodiment of perfection.

   For an Incubus, he sure does whine like a wolf. I chuckle inwardly. Probably because his Mate is one. My beautiful little pup. I reach the end of the bed and uncuff his right hand. I'm ready to reach of my hand to meet the one outstretched towards me, but before I can move, said hand is reaching towards me only to grip my dick in a tight warm embrace that has me groaning in pleasure and Chloe's eyes widening, finally clearing some of the haze the covers his beautiful eyes.

    His gazes focuses on my cock as his thickens, earlier worries drifting away at the feeling of his hand on my cock. His breath hitches at the size and I can't help the but puff out my chest in pride. My Mate is an Incubus and he's impressed by my size. That's something to brag about.

   I watch the hunger in his gaze double as his grip on my dick tightens, the lust in his gaze impossible to ignore. And so are the pleads that fall from his mouth.